NT i just rasterbated all over my wall

im bout to make one too they all came out real nice
pimp.gif

Im gonna be making my first one before i head off to college. I have a kinkos by my house so ill just start off with something small at first. any suggestions?

fresh just pick a picture that you like..
make it less than 20 pages so its easier to make
then get it printed

good luck

Originally Posted by ReTroJs10

what dot size did yall use so it can show up clear wit out all the dots
There's always dots, some just look like there arent any because the dots are so small.

The smallest size you can have is 1mm, which is really small, but also creates a HUGE file size. For an example, I tried to make that one picture I posted in1mm dots, and have it 18 pages... it turned out to be 312mb's. After I switched it to 3mm dots, it went down to 13 mb's.

I need a new source to print these at for cheap since I finished college & don't have access to the printers anymore

I have some ideas

Didn't wanna make another thread so i had to grave dig...Here's mine.

Now i need to put it up on my wall.

yes, yes you are...

edit - when i move into the dorms for college, i'm thinking of rasterbating this, tell me if you guys think it'd be nice

53727-bigthumbnail.jpg

wait why do you guys need a paper cutter?
and are you guys mounting them on a foam board first?

ok im thinking of doing this will post pics im thinking of doing later. Does anyone have a link of steps to do this. will be my first time.
edit:
this is one of the pics im thinkiing of doing
20zz1ok.jpg

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

ok im thinking of doing this will post pics im thinking of doing later. Does anyone have a link of steps to do this. will be my first time.
edit:
I don't think that'd look good. You can't really see much detail in these when you're done.

edit:
20zz1ok.jpg

some advice- dont do this picture. like dude said, theres not a lot of detail, and this picture's substance is detail. will not look good at all

Me and my 4 of my boys just moved into a new spot and im planning on doin this for our garage..

34dl6ab.jpg

edit:
20zz1ok.jpg
pic is awesome, is there a website that explains why each person is significant couldnt recognize everybody

Back
Top Bottom