NT, I know we've all visited this site before. Interview with KarmaLoop Creator

Someone should have asked him what the deal was with the cancellation/ price change on those dead serious hoodies. Yes I'm still salty.
laugh.gif

Cliff notes:

His office is located in Boston
Work Hard
Karmaloop gets 4 million unique hits a month
and does 70 million dollars in revenue yearly

Cliff notes:

Work Hard

i didn't read it but i thought that guy with the big beard owned karmaloop.
i hope one of them is at least pounding that hot model, kelly from the site.

i didn't read it but i thought that guy with the big beard owned karmaloop.
i hope one of them is at least pounding that hot model, kelly from the site.

I was gonna spend a grip on Karmaloop yesterday but DRJAYS>>>. I gots to get my LRG.....at a discount price. YA DIGG?

I was gonna spend a grip on Karmaloop yesterday but DRJAYS>>>. I gots to get my LRG.....at a discount price. YA DIGG?

Dr Jays website is legit? never bought anything from it, I usually went to the store.

posting for later

Dr Jays website is legit? never bought anything from it, I usually went to the store.

posting for later

That was a really good read. Greg dropped some real knowledge and i can't wait to see that channel he's talking about.

Shame on you guys.

That was a really good read. Greg dropped some real knowledge and i can't wait to see that channel he's talking about.

Shame on you guys.

Originally Posted by daemacho

Cliff notes:

Work Hard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daemacho

Cliff notes:

Work Hard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

posting for later

Dr. Jays is legit as HELL!!! Been buying my clothes from them and Karmaloop for years. I usually switch off, it depends on which site has better deals. Here's my order history to show how legit they are.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

posting for later

Dr. Jays is legit as HELL!!! Been buying my clothes from them and Karmaloop for years. I usually switch off, it depends on which site has better deals. Here's my order history to show how legit they are.

Back
Top Bottom