NT I need help Vol. Brazilian Chicas

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Alrighty NT. I need your help. I go to a pretty wealthy school in Brazil, and there is this chick I really want to take out. She is a baller though. Like she balls outrageous. She is also pretty quite and stuff. Oh yeah, no pics because she is underage.

Anyways to the point, cliffs:

-I want to ask girl out.
-She stares at me, but like not very often, but when she does stare, I feel it burning through my skin. On that superman tip.
-We flirt often. Today I told her I had to tell her something(Wanted to ask her out). She got very curious and really wants to know.
-I'm intimidated by her baller status. So I can't ask.
-Also if she does say yes, I feel like I couldn't take her anywhere cool. She has like 3 personal drivers to my pops. I don't think she's judgmental like that though.
-I can't just go up and ask because you know she is also pretty quite so it will be like woah if I get rejected. I can't take that L.

Help! Give me some tips.

This is the main problem right here. Eliminate this thought from your mind. I don't ever want you to think this, or write this ever again in your life. Rid yourself of this mindset. You will never be widly successful with women, beautiful ones anyway, with this mindset. She's single. Yall flirt alot. Ask her out.
THIS.
It's all about confidence OP. Everyone gets rejected, but if you're not even willing to take that risk then you'll never end up with a dime. She says no, you might be embarrassed for a little while, but life goes on. She says yes, and you're chillin with a 10 that'll buy you clothes, food, and probably on birth control 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THIS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Once you get that outta your head theres no looking back...just do it and have no regrets, theres madd females out there.

Alrighty NT. I need your help. I go to a pretty wealthy school in Brazil, and there is this chick I really want to take out. She is a baller though. Like she balls outrageous. She is also pretty quite and stuff. Oh yeah, no pics because she is underage.

-I want to ask girl out.
-She stares at me, but like not very often, but when she does stare, I feel it burning through my skin. On that superman tip.
-We flirt often. Today I told her I had to tell her something(Wanted to ask her out). She got very curious and really wants to know.
-Also if she does say yes, I feel like I couldn't take her anywhere cool. She has like 3 personal drivers to my pops. I don't think she's judgmental like that though.
-I can't just go up and ask because you know she is also pretty quite so it will be like woah if I get rejected. I can't take that L.

Help! Give me some tips.

This is the main problem right here. Eliminate this thought from your mind. I don't ever want you to think this, or write this ever again in your life. Rid yourself of this mindset. You will never be widly successful with women, beautiful ones anyway, with this mindset. She's single. Yall flirt alot. Ask her out.
THIS.
It's all about confidence OP. Everyone gets rejected, but if you're not even willing to take that risk then you'll never end up with a dime. She says no, you might be embarrassed for a little while, but life goes on. She says yes, and you're chillin with a 10 that'll buy you clothes, food, and probably on birth control 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THIS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Once you get that outta your head theres no looking back...just do it and have no regrets, theres madd females out there.

lol I think I remember that Daviditz story, but no, I'm not that type of dude. From what I've observed though, these rich Brazilian chicks won't just hook up with anyone. They aren't like the poor ones.

thats like anywhere

lol I think I remember that Daviditz story, but no, I'm not that type of dude. From what I've observed though, these rich Brazilian chicks won't just hook up with anyone. They aren't like the poor ones.

thats like anywhere

WiLLMaTiC wrote:

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

R.I.P

WiLLMaTiC wrote:

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

R.I.P

All I have to offer you is that if you have an opportunity, go for it. Nothing stings more than not knowing what could have happened, no matter how unlikely you thought it was at the time. You forget a rejection within a couple days/weeks, months if you really cared, but you'll never forget what things could have been like if you had gone for it

All I have to offer you is that if you have an opportunity, go for it. Nothing stings more than not knowing what could have happened, no matter how unlikely you thought it was at the time. You forget a rejection within a couple days/weeks, months if you really cared, but you'll never forget what things could have been like if you had gone for it

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

THIS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
to all that. But good $!%% bro. Do your thing.

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

THIS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
to all that. But good $!%% bro. Do your thing.

Just take somewhere she wouldn't normally go and that doesn't require lots of money cuz other rich kids from her social standing have probably already done that. Alot of them rich girls are looking for somebody different than them with some excitement to bring. Hope you get them buns, you lucky bastard.

When she turn 18? We need pics

Just take somewhere she wouldn't normally go and that doesn't require lots of money cuz other rich kids from her social standing have probably already done that. Alot of them rich girls are looking for somebody different than them with some excitement to bring. Hope you get them buns, you lucky bastard.

When she turn 18? We need pics

Back
Top Bottom