NT I need opinions, plasma or lcd vol. is there really a difference ?

Originally Posted by onewearz

thanx for the info people, goin to get one tomorrow. i'd like to get this one if my pockets feel like showin off

KDL-70XBR3main.jpg

Sony KDL-70XBR3 LCD HDTV
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

quick question? why are you getting an xbr3? when there are 4, 5's and soon to be a 6?

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

bro.. how u gonna reccomend a DLP over a plasma or lcd... you're trippin.. DLPs are cool if there is one person sitting in the middle and watching it.. but if you're on the side, straight garbage.. and ur gonna try to say you get a crisper image on a DLP over a plasma or lcd... you're straight trippin boo...

I own a plasma... I dono right now they both have pros and cons.. i coulda eaisly got a LCD instead... what i suggest is just waiting untill you get a good deal.. if its on a LCD go for the an LCD.. if its on a plasma.. get a plasma...

from what i understand most manufactures are gonna go to LCD only in the future.

I can't believe that at all. I have a DLP right here in the room and can see it from all sides....

Dead technology?
roll.gif
Thats funny... thttp://www.dlp.com/hdtv/led_hdtvs.aspx... Considering they are the future.. LOL

Back
Top Bottom