NT...I need someone to recommend good hair clippers

been using wahl for probably 15+ years, still have my first one and still works great.

been using wahl for probably 15+ years, still have my first one and still works great.

I bought the wahl taper 2000 clipper and AC trimmer brand new from some bum at a gas station for 10 bucks and have had them for 3+ years cutting mine and my bros hair every weekend and haven't even had to replace the blades yet,still razor sharp, I just searched them on amazon and they can be had for as a set for only 55.99, you wont find anything cheaper than that and its pure quality. FYI,search the wahl razor edger and youll see it sells for 40 bucks on amazon and its the same exact machine as the AC trimmer just that its in they're newer 5 star series.

I bought the wahl taper 2000 clipper and AC trimmer brand new from some bum at a gas station for 10 bucks and have had them for 3+ years cutting mine and my bros hair every weekend and haven't even had to replace the blades yet,still razor sharp, I just searched them on amazon and they can be had for as a set for only 55.99, you wont find anything cheaper than that and its pure quality. FYI,search the wahl razor edger and youll see it sells for 40 bucks on amazon and its the same exact machine as the AC trimmer just that its in they're newer 5 star series.

oh yeah,we should make this a sticky or something cause this question gets asked all the time,oster clippers if u got the money,andis outliners get great reviews but personally I had a hard time adjusting the blades and wahl best bang for the buck aslong as its not theyre cheapest stuff.

oh yeah,we should make this a sticky or something cause this question gets asked all the time,oster clippers if u got the money,andis outliners get great reviews but personally I had a hard time adjusting the blades and wahl best bang for the buck aslong as its not theyre cheapest stuff.

How hard is it to line yourself up? My shapeup gets fuzzy like 5 days after a fresh cut. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom