NT I need those sore throat remedies Vol. ASAP!! **Update** Strep throat

leanvf9.jpg

probably not suitable for strep throat but, red sierra mist

strep sucks, I had it like october. that joint look nasty in the mirror. hopefully you're not allergic to penicillin like I am I discovered after a fewdays of taking the pills. I broke out in hives at school, !#+ was crazy. Then they prescribed me steroids.

it'll take a few days for the penicillin to start working...

won't do much for your pain though...

my suggestiion?...advil & cepacol to start with.

also...get some oragel...and then right before you eat...take a Qtip and apply it to the white spots in the back of your throat...it'll give you enoughtemporary relief to eat a decent meal.

Warm salt water is the best remedy by far. It's cheaper than anything else and it works better than anything else. Win meets win. Just make sure not to swallow it. Gargle for at least a minute straight. Salt works wonders.

Warm salt water is the best remedy by far. It's cheaper than anything else and it works better than anything else. Win meets win. Just make sure not to swallow it. Gargle for at least a minute straight. Salt works wonders.
We are talking about STREP throat man. :lol:

That salt and water ain't doing no damage.

We are talking about STREP throat man. :lol:

That salt and water ain't doing no damage.

Facts!

My bad, missed the update.

Strep = go to the Doctor. Nothing short of a prescription is gonna help with that. Could wait it out but you'll lose weight in the process... Even drinking water feels like swallowing rusty nails.

Wouldn't wish it on my worst... Yes, yes I would.

Back
Top Bottom