NT I need your help! My shoe company, NEIMAJ is applying for a grant and I need your votes!!!

Hey NT fam, I need your help! Please to go to https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/ and vote for our company, NEIMAJ, to receive a $250,000 grant from Chase. Voting close June 30th, so please take a few moments and help us out!! Just search for Neimaj and place your vote, we need to get to 250 votes before the 30th. THANKS!

You can check out the company site here: www.neimaj.com or facebook.com/neimaj

14d2576ee3e439ccb72daf53ad64dbfc5869d72.jpg

Thanks guys!

FuzzyRobot - could you please tell me what it is you do not like about the shoes? I'm very interested

JosephSKC - the job I could do, but the drug test thing, I don't know...LOL

Originally Posted by neimaj

Thanks guys!

FuzzyRobot - could you please tell me what it is you do not like about the shoes? I'm very interested

JosephSKC - the job I could do, but the drug test thing, I don't know...LOL

I'm gonna hold you to that man lol

The shoes look like the fakes you'll find at a flea market. I really dont mean to offend, just my opinion. I think Niketalk will be a great tool for you. Check out the sneaker art section, maybe even pay for some designs?
Good luck.

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

The shoes look like the fakes you'll find at a flea market. I really dont mean to offend, just my opinion. I think Niketalk will be a great tool for you. Check out the sneaker art section, maybe even pay for some designs?
Good luck.

This,

C'mon famb, you really expect these to sell?

This aint 2008 anymore.

242ik2p.png

Congrats on the biz
But the shoes are 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

We're probably not your demographic though 

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Good luck.

This,

C'mon famb, you really expect these to sell?

This aint 2008 anymore.

242ik2p.png
ri6t6q.jpg

Voted, Good luck continue to work on those designs

No offense taken, I appreciate the honest feedback. I'm a designer and a Cowboys fan, so I have very tough skin...LOL. NT'ers are the toughest/best critics, so all the critics are helpful. The Obama shoes where never meant for sale.

Thanks for the votes!!

I tried to vote but I couldn't without logging into facebook.

I have a question where did you find out about this grant? and/or how can I find similar grants?

Ok One you need NEW DESIGNS. This is NIKETALK we look at and dream of shoes all the time. Just ask for designs in the sneaker art section.

DJMano34 - I heard about it from a fellow entrpreneur and Facebook. Also look up the MillerCoors Urban Entrepreneurship Series. I won a $25,000 grant from that competition this past march. The deadline for it is in October I believe. Try your local business development centers they usually have access.

• Keep working on refining your designs (runners are the best of the bunch)

• Choose a new name (how do you pronounce that anyway?)

• Get a new logo (looks like a tribal Hyundai logo)

That is an interesting situation.  I would love to be on the other side of the table and hear all these great ideas people have.  To be honest I'm not really 'feeling' your idea but of course support my NT brethren and voted for you.  I just feel like there will be a ton of applicants and a run of the mill sneaker boutique is something so mainstream that your chance of winning that money (4-12 companies get it right) seems tiny.  Additioanlly, it's not like buying a lottery ticket; seems like there is a decent amount of work that you have to put in.  Maybe that would be a barrier for entry. 

Just some thoughts without sugarcoating
1. Your website is a bit underdeveloped.  I would suggest taking it offline until you get a base model of a realistic site up that could get you some revenue (a checkout feature).

2.  No idea how you are getting your shoes made, or is this some sort of custom designing (i know nothing about shoes).

Wish you luck my man...there is money out there to be made doing a lot of things but in this day and age you gotta either use the technology or get demolished by it.  Your competition is fierce and I think your time is better spent putting hours and hours into developing your site as opposed to spending it on unrealistic grants.  Just my thoughts, again good luck and can't wait to hear an update in the future.

whoa those are pretty rough..

def should've named the shoe menaij. even if just for the laughs.

yo dog. some of those shoes 
sick.gif

I gave you some hits to your website but sorry no votes from me. Good luck
2z8c212.png

Back
Top Bottom