NT I need your help/opinion...

shaolin

Banned
in a class im doing very well in the professor emailed me on my recent (i think 4) absences from class.

im going to talk to him tomorrow. but not sure what excuse I should give, or just tell the truth(my roommate makes me drink)?

smh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

i mean with all the Flu stuff going around just tell him some of the days you missed were bc of that...its the best excuse

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

i mean with all the Flu stuff going around just tell him some of the days you missed were bc of that...its the best excuse
^^^ thats def ya best bet... he'll probably laugh at u and say grow up if u say ya roomies make ya drink

im a senior... i thought bout just telling him my roommates an alkey. hes 27 and im 22.

swine flu route is out the door, hed probably want a doctors note

Here in Edmonton, aB, the swine flu is so serious that you are not required to provide any note or proof if you have "the flu"
They just want you to stay the hell away
pimp.gif

Tell him that you have been driving home to stay and help take care of sick Aunt/Uncle/Grandfather because no one else is available to help.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Here in Edmonton, aB, the swine flu is so serious that you are not required to provide any note or proof if you have "the flu"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you're doing well in the class, what's the problem? If you're not failing (and you're a senior)... just do better until it's all over.As long as your attendance isn't going to negatively impact your grade.

I mean, if they were 4 in a row... say whatever but I'm sure they've heard it all before. If they're just random, you can say anything (tired fromwork, slept in, sick, etc... ) It's not gonna matter as long as you're doing what you have to do and the prof isn't giving you some ultimatum whereyour %%% is on the line. Just don't *%$+ up and miss a major assignment, quiz, or exam.

what the hell? prof emails you about absences?
at the university of toronto, in my first year classes some had 1000+ kids

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

well he said he's a senior so its prolly a smaller class

yo hen, out of curiosity, what class is it?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

pimp.gif

that's pretty much how it is hear in north dakota too right about now...on a test day, it's a different story though. basically, every teacher wasrequired to say they'll be lenient on attendance and if sick, stay at home!
and also like mentioned above, you're doing well in the class, what's the big deal? you're learning the stuff fine...prolly better than somepeople that go to class
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

well he said he's a senior so its prolly a smaller class

yo hen, out of curiosity, what class is it?
strategic management in the learning organization.

very dry subject matter.
you can say anything (tired from work, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]slept in[/color], sick, etc...

this is the reason... and the class is at 12pm too...
smh.gif
tired.gif

Pink Eye is one that works most of the time...

but id have to know more about the situation (ex. were the absences in a row/ how much does it affect your grade/how serious is attendance for your prof)

4 in a row.

attendance nazi.

very detrimental to my grade.

I just gonna tell him i have sleep issues... insomnia.. getting up.. thats why im up now.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shaolin

im a senior... i thought bout just telling him my roommates an alkey. hes 27 and im 22.

swine flu route is out the door, hed probably want a doctors note
*%%$*% aint goin to the doc for swine flu no more. If he don't buy %@!@ him.
grin.gif

what does the sylabus say? i mean if you havent missed say 5 the cut off, just give him an excuse and go about your day. if you are at the limit or passed it,give a "legimate" excuse (sob story) and tell him youll do everything in your power to make it. and well GO TO CLASS.

Telling him you slept in those days isn't a good excuse, seeing that it's your responsibility to get up.

The flu card is your best bet.

ugh. Why am I still awake? smh

Anyway, if it was 4 in a row ...seems like that young H1N1 is your best bet. *Knock on wood* I was only suggesting telling him you slept in if your absenceswere sporadic.
laugh.gif
I'mma need you to go to school more often, shaolin. lol

Back
Top Bottom