NT I need your Help!........VOTE PLEASE!!! Sprite Uncontainable Game Contest (Team Kobe)

So NT I never ask for help, even when I played for And1 or Ball Up and had voting through the years, But I could really use your help voting for me to play on Team Kobe for the "Sprite Uncontainable Game" Contest, I already have close to 500 votes but more votes would def help this OG Nt'er out! 
Takes 30seconds, just go to the link and hit "like" it will ask you to confirm as it will give me a vote, if you really wanna help post a link on your FB wall and have any friends who want vote aswell.

Really thanks guys in advance for any votes I might get!........I've seen Nt come through before So I figured I'd ask for the favor, Thanks Again!

http://216.35.169.120/game/content/view/217

no offense, usually i would have voted but i hate that And1/streetball trash with a passion.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

no offense, usually i would have voted but i hate that And1/streetball trash with a passion.

That's okay, to each their own, all of the main Streetball players have all played at a college level (myself included) so real Basketball isn't a question, this is just what crowds want to see and for me it's about the kids having fun watching us do tricks.........Btw Thanks guys for the votes!

Back
Top Bottom