NT....I now realize how it feels to attempt to kick an addiction...............

Shady Bursts???? naaa.....I dont even think those had patent on there, then again i didnt own a pair to know if they did or not

I saw downsizing as a way of telling myself I won't let this addiction build...in ways it's helped out a lot. I think you should keep these, you'vegone and sold 99% of it already and these are all you've got and if they hit a soft spot, then there's obviously something there in em that's worthkeeping.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i feel ya...i have like 10 pairs left and im not even into shoes. i wanna get suspension for my car which costs 900 and i'm deciding which pairs to sell. i do wanna hold onto my white/cem 3's b/c they are just beautiful. that and tiffanys i'll prob. hold onto (plus they're gonna keep rising either way).

and 160 u use ebay now?!?!? wow how times change.

my sale was a meet up

I'd keep 'em if i were you..

if it really means something to you, keep 'em. I sold EVERYTHING i owned for a car about 6 months back..and i'm starting to regret letting the onesthat had sentimental value go.
frown.gif

I suggest you keep them

Like you, I've been selling my sneakers also but i kept the ones that mean the most to me (as strange as that may sound)

HAHAHAHAH.......I literally watched that GIF 3 times, JUST to make sure i didnt see any brown, lol

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

im done after this year.......2008 just have about everything i wanted with shoes.
co-sign

between the jordans packs and finally the penny 2 retro later this year, already had the foams, pippens comin. i can say the same but will see, i hope i am imsick of givin nike/jb my money.

Back
Top Bottom