NT...I present the reason INS!

Originally Posted by Mister916

FAIL!

Beach_flip_fail.gif
laugh.gif

I hope you get banned OP for such a horrible offering.

This is why i love niketalk. Any time I think I do somethign semi funny, dudes make sure to let me know how un funny that joint was lol hahah. Now I know. Theconcept was so much better than the actual product. hahaha..Niketalk I apologize for the wackness...

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

How you put people you dont know on blast like that?? Video was stupid
smh.gif

Nah I know almost every girl in that video and smashed one of them. Two of the other dudes on the song smashed some others; and two of their ex girlfriends areon there. Thats why the concept of the song x video is so crazy. And the "best" looking girl in there didn't let me smash, hell tried to keep mein the friendzone, delete her number and off facebook and put her in there I thought it was
laugh.gif
but guess not
frown.gif

if the ugly friend is the reason that yns, u should invest in a wingman that will hit ANYTHING.. also. . you should know that if that "pretty" friendwants you, she'll leave her friends.

and 1 more thing, you ur solo and approach a GROUP a girls tryin to holla at 1.. chances are that it wont be successful. thats where most dudes fail and blameit on the "ugly" friend

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

if the ugly friend is the reason that yns, u should invest in a wingman that will hit ANYTHING.. also. . you should know that if that "pretty" friend wants you, she'll leave her friends.

and 1 more thing, you ur solo and approach a GROUP a girls tryin to holla at 1.. chances are that it wont be successful. thats where most dudes fail and blame it on the "ugly" friend
nah the reason I'm not smashing is because I made the song. Lol I mean I wasn't smashing before, but I also was never smashing a uglychick.

Everything about this thread has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The execution
The confusion
The video
roll.gif

1 of those girls was kinda cute
grin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

if the ugly friend is the reason that yns, u should invest in a wingman that will hit ANYTHING.. also. . you should know that if that "pretty" friend wants you, she'll leave her friends.

and 1 more thing, you ur solo and approach a GROUP a girls tryin to holla at 1.. chances are that it wont be successful. thats where most dudes fail and blame it on the "ugly" friend
nah the reason I'm not smashing is because I made the song. Lol I mean I wasn't smashing before, but I also was never smashing a ugly chick.
they all look the same in the dark fam... get out the drought.

I aint gone lie I
devil.gif
when i saw 1 of them chicks..
grin.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

How you put people you dont know on blast like that?? Video was stupid
smh.gif

Nah I know almost every girl in that video and smashed one of them. Two of the other dudes on the song smashed some others; and two of their ex girlfriends are on there. Thats why the concept of the song x video is so crazy. And the "best" looking girl in there didn't let me smash, hell tried to keep me in the friendzone, delete her number and off facebook and put her in there I thought it was
laugh.gif
but guess not
frown.gif
Hmmm

The video was still in bad taste IMO. Im not one for puttin people on blast like that but hey if thats what gets you and your boys going then more power to youI guess
grin.gif

So I guess you and your friends are the best looking and coolest guys in the world?

look, man. this is the most horrible thread of the day.
i tried finding a video of "Dj Krazy Cut" but it's just a @+%@!$' guy??

Back
Top Bottom