NT, I purchased a brand new house! Pics inside!

What do you do for living? Cartel?...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

I'm 24 and don't even have $150. Congrats

seriously. Living in CA idk when i will be able to afford a house in a place i want. Are you living in this by yourself OP?

As of right now, yes. My younger brother will being staying as well since his college is near by and saves some money that way. I some day plan to get married and don't want to worry about this then. Interest rates are low and I won't find a deal like this in the years to come.

teach me the ways and steps to get to a point in savings where I can buy something like that

You saved $150k in 2 years? So at age 22 you were SAVING $75k a year? I mean...that puts you at over $100k/year take home salary.

I've seen this question asked a lot in the thread...what DO you do?

I only put down $150k to keep my monthly mortgage low. Don't want it to exceed $2k a month, although it probably will with all the overhead costs.

with 150k, you should been the contractor. It would have cost you that much to build the house yourself. Congrats though homey

Congrats OP!

Had to convert the square feet to square metres to get an idea of how big it is. Great size! What's the bonus room? Like a study/office? (American lingo is different to New Zealand lingo lol)

$@+%+%* tinypic though
laugh.gif
I can never see tinypic pictures smh so I'm assuming it's pretty nice lol

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

You saved $150k in 2 years? So at age 22 you were SAVING $75k a year? I mean...that puts you at over $100k/year take home salary.

I had been saving way before that. I saved almost $30k by the age of 16. I got into stocks seriously in 2008 and have been trading ever since. I still swing trade, but not much day trading. I also have my own ATM business that has done REALLY well for me. I've had great returns with stocks, but very high risk. I used the profit and went into the ATM business and had 10 ATMs at one point. Now only have 6 at high traffic locations.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Congrats OP!

Had to convert the square feet to square metres to get an idea of how big it is. Great size! What's the bonus room? Like a study/office? (American lingo is different to New Zealand lingo lol)

$@+%+%* tinypic though
laugh.gif
I can never see tinypic pictures smh so I'm assuming it's pretty nice lol

I plan on making the bonus room into a home theatre room.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I had been saving way before that. I saved almost $30k by the age of 16. I got into stocks seriously in 2008 and have been trading ever since. I still swing trade, but not much day trading. I also have my own ATM business that has done REALLY well for me. I've had great returns with stocks, but very high risk. I used the profit and went into the ATM business and had 10 ATMs at one point. Now only have 6 at high traffic locations.
indifferent.gif
how in the %*&% you save 30k by the age of 16

Back
Top Bottom