NT, I purchased a brand new house! Pics inside!

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

$385k with $70k in upgrades (included in the price) and $150k down. The house right across from mine went up for sale last week and asking $549k.

You know what kind of house you can buy in today's day for 400k in Tampa?I'm in the mortgage bizz and I can say that you got bamboozled if u spent 385 plus 70k in upgrades.

congrats chico! dont listen to the hate.

whats your backyard look like? neighborhood pics?

i remember the atm posts.

man time flys by when youre not working hard/smart to make that guap.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

Didn't read the thread, just saw the pics.
I remember your name from the ATM thread.

Congrats, bro. I respect your grind 
pimp.gif

Fambs. 

Lemme educate the doubters. 

This dude had a 30 page thread on his ATM machines.

He stocks 'em the with cash, he collects the 2.50 charges every time someone uses the %%+%$.

Had the @+#@ down to a science 
pimp.gif

Had he had these nice lil' hustles for a while, I'm sure he accumulated somethin nice.

At 24, I'd guess he spent all his time on the business ventures, no school.

So. Definitely possible!
Just another cause of it's "DNA, not MBA" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

$385k with $70k in upgrades (included in the price) and $150k down. The house right across from mine went up for sale last week and asking $549k.

You know what kind of house you can buy in today's day for 400k in Tampa?I'm in the mortgage bizz and I can say that you got bamboozled if u spent 385 plus 70k in upgrades.

The $70k in upgrades is included in the $385k. Plus I had to pay practically nothing for closing costs. The builder put up $10k and my agent split her commission with me and I used that towards the closing costs which was another $4k.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

That is a big house.

You gonna live there by yourself?

I still haven't even been in parts of the house yet. My younger brother is staying with me at the moment since its closer to his college. Moms comes by from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom