NT... I really want an F22 Raptor - SERIOUS

Hey good dream tho..
But F-22's are
pimp.gif

I don't even see how it's that far fetched. Multi millionaires/billionaires can easily afford the costs of the $300 million F22 the USAF uses, that's like change to Mark Zuckerberg. Not saying that I'm that rich, but there are definitely people in this world who can afford it.

And there was the thread on NT a couple months back about the 2 Russian SU-27s for sale. I did some research, and they were sold for $5 million dollars. That's it.

After seeing the SU-27s for sale, I know for a fact the dream of owning a fighter jet is definitely plausible.

Let that boy dream

glasses.gif
Fly above the rooftops wearing aviators blasting this
glasses.gif

\\\
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
#JETLIFE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PREACH!

Personally I'd get it just like you, except with blacked out windows and orange outlines.

I'd consider fully blacked out. I kinda want people to see who's flying it though
laugh.gif

For cars though, black/orange accents is the way to go. I want a Maserati Granturismo or Ferrari 458 in black with black trim/tint/wheels/interior and orange stitching and brake calipers

just join the airforce and get paid to fly one, rather than spending millions on one
if you really liked this plane that much you would do that

Ima get one too... but mine is gonna have to have a transparent bottom so everyone can see me rocking heat
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom