NT - I seen the sexiest woman ever today - complete fail

She's 17 but I don't care.....she is BY FAR the best thing since sliced bread...I was up atthe local University track center and in walked this light skinned beauty in aqua blue tights....OM*G OM*G OM*G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my boy said, don't even bother, she's 17....I'm wifed up and all...but this broad is thetruth.....and I can honestly swear that she would appeal to EVERY NTer, EVERY, even the gay ones.....I will be working diligently to get you guys somepics....it may take a few days, but I will have pics for the masses....PERFECT 10

Originally Posted by TD The God

She's 17 but I don't care.....she is BY FAR the best thing since sliced bread...I was up at the local University track center and in walked this light skinned beauty in aqua blue tights....OM*G OM*G OM*G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my boy said, don't even bother, she's 17....I'm wifed up and all...but this broad is the truth.....and I can honestly swear that she would appeal to EVERY NTer, EVERY, even the gay ones.....I will be working diligently to get you guys some pics....[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it may take a few days, but I will have pics for the masses.[/color]...PERFECT 10
*bookmarks this page and waits*
nerd.gif

17 is legal here. pookie need some good luck after all the crap you endured. hope all goes well

Okay...I found her facebook and name.....her is a blurry pic

She is mixed, mom was a track star (black/indian) pops has to be white....

n500689209_709790_7177.jpg

I ain't tryin to take her to dinner or anything.....I'm happily involved.....but this broadis beyond bad.....so hyped

c'mon pookie, you can get better pics than that.........A for effort tho.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Okay...I found her facebook and name.....her is a blurry pic

She is mixed, mom was a track star (black/indian) pops has to be white....

n500689209_709790_7177.jpg

hell we suppossed to do with that
indifferent.gif

Looks promising tho
nerd.gif

Pookie has never disappointed before.

I don't expect this to be any different.

Better pics will arise.

I'm not worried.

Get to work pook'

Originally Posted by dreClark

Pookie has never disappointed before.

I don't expect this to be any different.

Better pics will arise.

I'm not worried.

Get to work pook'
exactly, I'm not hatin....I'm waitin
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom