NT - I seen the sexiest woman ever today - complete fail

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by TD The God

Okay...I found her facebook and name.....her is a blurry pic

She is mixed, mom was a track star (black/indian) pops has to be white....

n500689209_709790_7177.jpg
indifferent.gif
the hell ?

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/664/guile1lj6.png src="http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/664/guile1lj6.png">

laugh.gif
Damn homey.. She's straight though. I know what you mean when you say the tights had you twisted, cause I swear I get that feeling from time totime when I see one thing about a chick that's outstanding. I cant believe she's 17 though. I would have never guessed.

only 17 damn, girls be growing up to fast today man.
i'd take the chance, shawty looks dope from what i can see

Originally Posted by dreClark

Pookie has never disappointed before.

I don't expect this to be any different.

Better pics will arise.

I'm not worried.

Get to work pook'

Pookie where was this?
nerd.gif
I bet I know three people whom have slept with shorty already
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

She lookin' kinda right from what I can see, though.

I love the bodies of track females as well as volleyball..don't even get me started. With that said, you gotta come harder than that pookie.

first couple pics were straight beast campus status. last one? ehhh, more like campy status.

u should've stopped while u were ahead.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

you just horny
nah....she is just really bad in person...I can't find proper pics, cause herFacebook is private.....these are just off some track groups...she really is bad tho

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by TD The God

She's 17 but I don't care.....she is BY FAR the best thing since sliced bread...I was up at the local University track center and in walked this light skinned beauty in aqua blue tights....OM*G OM*G OM*G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my boy said, don't even bother, she's 17....I'm wifed up and all...but this broad is the truth.....and I can honestly swear that she would appeal to EVERY NTer, EVERY, even the gay ones.....I will be working diligently to get you guys some pics....[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it may take a few days, but I will have pics for the masses.[/color]...PERFECT 10
*bookmarks this page and waits*
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom