NT...I sing. Made my first vid, dont be too hard on me...no dambs given EDIT : DL link added

Originally Posted by youngeekins

GSW...i pm'ed u tha link bro...playoff preciate that, she is ready huh lol

Yo, PM me the link as well. Thanks. And yeahhh, I love black women.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by youngeekins

GSW...i pm'ed u tha link bro...playoff preciate that, she is ready huh lol

Yo, PM me the link as well. Thanks. And yeahhh, I love black women.
devil.gif

OP, keep pumping out bangers like this and you've got yourself another fan. I was really feeling this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd like that mp3 as well.

OP, keep pumping out bangers like this and you've got yourself another fan. I was really feeling this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd like that mp3 as well.

Originally Posted by trhee

How come the other thread got locked?
Send that link my way also
pimp.gif
because it was in the wrong place. strangely enough there a quite a few posts in the sneaker related forums which are in the wrong place as well yet they remain open

Originally Posted by trhee

How come the other thread got locked?
Send that link my way also
pimp.gif
because it was in the wrong place. strangely enough there a quite a few posts in the sneaker related forums which are in the wrong place as well yet they remain open

playoff/deek/trhee links sent bras...dont really understand why it got locked in general. Its plenty of music vids posted for tha lulz, guess my vid wasnt funny enough smh...Houston tx born and raised!

playoff/deek/trhee links sent bras...dont really understand why it got locked in general. Its plenty of music vids posted for tha lulz, guess my vid wasnt funny enough smh...Houston tx born and raised!

good lookin w/tha props bras lol...k3 i pmed u bro...good to see NT show love to regular members lol...didnt think that would happen. I expected this to sink to bolivia a w/in 30 mins

good lookin w/tha props bras lol...k3 i pmed u bro...good to see NT show love to regular members lol...didnt think that would happen. I expected this to sink to bolivia a w/in 30 mins

Back
Top Bottom