NT...I think I wanna buy a BOAT ~~~~~~ Vol. STANKIN LANKIN TOWNCAR

Would you drive a 1990-1994 Lincoln Towncar ?

• Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

• Yes, but not by choice

• Only if my last name was Soprano

• Total voters
My favorite car hands down. Ive had a 92, 96, and a 97 towncar as well as a 90, 65, and 62 continental. Love Lincolns. I have a grand marquis right now but want to sell it to get another towncar but cant find a decent one in my area. Been looking for ever.

Can you tell talk some more about your experiences ?

Im partial to the 90-94 front end, although the 95+ have nicer interiors. Considering you've owned both variations which did you prefer and why ?

What about the TC do you prefer over the Grand Marquis ?

Last edited:
Hands down my favorite was the 92. I prefer the front, back, and interior more on the older years. Only thing I like more on the newer years are the digital gauges. The only downfall is the air ride tends to go out on the older ones and they start sagging. I also liked the way my 92 handled over the others. It felt more loose where as the newer years were more stiff. It was real easy to make u t urns. Never had any mechanical problems except with my 96. That one was a money pit. I prefer the TC over my grand marquis cus of the body shape. I love the square bodied TCs and my merc is round. Plus im a huge Lincoln fan.

:x nah b, different strokes for different folks tho. You plan on scoopin' up the biddies in this joint?

Im not a fan of boats but why not a Crown Vic or an Impala?

:x nah b, different strokes for different folks tho. You plan on scoopin' up the biddies in this joint?

Im not a fan of boats but why not a Crown Vic or an Impala?
I'm all about getting yambs ..

But this isn't the club whip ... or the stunt whip ...

This is Sunday afternoon with your main yamb...coasting ....

Riding and smoking with the homeys ...

This is a down time whip...

This + Challenger + motorcycle = every event in life covered.

This is the whip lineup I'm trying to have

Last edited:
The black with the gold trim is always :pimp: on these types of cars. It's a classy car, and I would buy one myself if I got a good deal and it wasn't light blue or salmon colored. All black with the silver trim, or all white with the silver trim would be bought in an instant. Go for the buy, just get a good paint job for me.

Ahh makes sense when you put it that way. I feel you, i'm working on an old Datsun myself as a side whip so I can just chill and maybe pick up some of those vintage loving yambs lol. I'm/was getting the feeling OP wants to daily drive it tho.

I've been lookin for a 5.0 for a min but I saw that delta 88 up there....

Might cop later in life

I've been lookin for a 5.0 for a min but I saw that delta 88 up there....

Might cop later in life

OP,MY MAN! NOTHING LIKE A 90'S TC I OWN A 97 SIGNATURE SERIES DARK CORDOVAN ON CORDOVAN LEATHER SUPER CLEAN 2 OWNER FROM FLORIDA! LOVE LINCOLNS TO DEATH! PEEP THE AVI THAT IS MY 98 LINCOLN MARK VIII, FUNNY SOMEONE ALSO MENTION THE DELTA 88, I OWN A 83 DELTA ROYALE COUPE GREAT CAR ALSO, I USE THE TOWN CAR FOR MY DAILY AND THE MARK VIII AND OLDS FOR WEEKENDS, GOTTA HAVE A FEW WHIP ROTATION! FOR ME I LIKE THE 95-97 I REALLY LIKE THE SKINNY HEADLIGHTS AND UPDATED INTERIOR, THE TOWN CAR IS A CLASSIC, VERY SAD THEY STOPPED MAKING THEM, I HAVE HAD A 90,92,TWO 93'S AND NOW MY 97, THE 97 TAKES THE CAKE FOR ME! DEF GET A SIGNATURE SERIES OR A CARTIER THO MUCH BETTER OPTIONS LIKE ROOF HEATED SEATS NICER WHEELS ECT.... 

I currently drive a 94 town car. All these people saying it is a gas guzzler. I get 22 highway not bad for a 4500 lb v8 car. Electrical problems. Only problem I ever had was headlights and it was because some ahole didn't know what he was doing when he installed some wiring in my car. Air Ride.   As long as you aren't actively hitting pot holes you'll be fine. 

Those cars will last a lot longer than a caddy and to me are much better looking. Box Body Lincolns > N Star Caddies

Last edited:
I currently drive a 94 town car. All these people saying it is a gas guzzler. I get 22 highway not bad for a 4500 lb v8 car. Electrical problems. Only problem I ever had was headlights and it was because some ******* didn't know what he was doing when he installed some wiring in my car. Air Ride.   As long as you aren't actively hitting pot holes you'll be fine. 

Those cars will last a lot longer than a caddy and to me are much better looking. Box Body Lincolns > N Star Caddies
I AGREE A TOWN CAR WILL OUTLAST A CADDY BY A WHOLE LOT, THESE TC'S GO FOR WELL OVER 300K WITHOUT MAJOR ENGINE REPAIRS, ALSO I GET 26MPG ON THE HIGHWAY ALL DAY!  IF YOU MAINTAIN THEM THEY WILL RUN FOREVER. 

I currently drive a 94 town car. All these people saying it is a gas guzzler. I get 22 highway not bad for a 4500 lb v8 car. Electrical problems. Only problem I ever had was headlights and it was because some ******* didn't know what he was doing when he installed some wiring in my car. Air Ride.   As long as you aren't actively hitting pot holes you'll be fine. 

i mess w/ north stars off the strength of rich the factor.

Cue "not bad gif"

clean 

Back
Top Bottom