hook it up... she aint married...
she has a kid

I'd give her another one
devil.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lmao @ some of you, no Im not gonna DO IT or attempt to DO IT with my aunt! although she was looking great at thanksgiving yesterday and im guilty as charged it crossed my mind for a split second but COME ON WE ARE BOYS, we see 70 year old ladies at the mall walk besides us you know dam well they got a soggy old butt in them jeans, but we still look
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But Im coolbeans now, I shook it off, but if I did something wrong please take me away in cuffs
frown.gif
Da hell is wrong wit u fam?!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

We all have a visibly attractive aunt/cousin/etc.

However, we DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, admit said thoughts. To no one. Ever.

Our boys say it, we don't agree. We ignore it. Your mom talks about how attractive "Aunt Gloria is..." and you start talking about the weather.

Weirdo
laugh.gif

...Or perhaps you're from Alabama.

Haha

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Don't worry, I feel the same way about my sister.
embarassed.gif

indifferent.gif

that's one of those things u just keep to urself, im pretty sure u thought about this before u posted it but the fact that u went ahead and still did it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

dude i've been in the same pickle. same !%# with my moms friends and my parents realtor
No, this is not the same. That's his mom's sister and these are women you should have smashed, sir. This thread is pure comedy-that catpic had me dying.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Don't worry, I feel the same way about my sister.
embarassed.gif

indifferent.gif

that's one of those things u just keep to urself, im pretty sure u thought about this before u posted it but the fact that u went ahead and still did it
smh.gif
eek.gif
goodness... i've read everything

Back
Top Bottom