NT...i thought you might like this girl.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

She is gorgeous.

She has been posted on here before. I posted that vid with her twin sister and her before. Both beautiful girls, even though I think her twin is slightly prettier. I think they are mixed with Puerto Rican,Swedish, and Japanese.
i thought she said she was white/black?
i might be trippin tho

she's aight. i don't like when a chicks facial features are too perfect, i like the imperfections
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Damu

she's aight. i don't like when a chicks facial features are too perfect, i like the imperfections
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

dude is imitated
laugh.gif

but yeah both them loookin good
this dude said imitated.

intimidated.
what? i just find women who don't look perfect more attractive, when they look perfect it seems fake and puts me off. that's just methough.

You guys don't remember them from the summer? Truckers?

laugh.gif
I believe one of them wrote a sign and everything.

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the lengths females go through to look presentable...

She's definitely cute, but her without makeup > with makeup.

There's no substitute for natural beauty.

So many guys say this but I think it is a crock of BS coming from them. Most of the girls that NTers jizz their pants over on here are girls who have done all this plastic surgery on their face and bodies with fake butts and fake boobs, caked-on make-up, fake hair extensions,fake eye lashes, tanned and photoshopped.

In person, if you were to see a girl with no make-up versus a girl who is all done up to the nine with make-up and looked more "fake". Who would turn your head and which one are you more likely to hit on?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Trust me when I say that, a cute female with no makeup who is well put together, is significantly more attractive than her equivalent who, however, loves to glob on tons of makeup.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FACT--beauty is a sign of good genes. That said, a woman whose beauty is natural is undoubtedly more "valuable" and/or "prized", genetically speaking, than a woman who needs to adorn a cocktail of artificial products to imitate what only nature can bequeath and had perfected.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sure, dudes beast over all those models that are posted but you have to understand that the fascination is with a woman who, by all accounts, looks natural. I guarantee that many of these models wouldn't receive as much attention if they revealed the amount of artificial processing they go through to get that "look" they are adored for.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Realtalk, stores like Sephora disgust me because the way I see it, all they do is sell lies and deception. Simply stated, they commercialize fiction and bastardize what nature has crafted for eons. But that's just me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Natural beauty > Artificial beauty...but like I said, this is just me[/color]
how is this relevant though? this girl (and her sister) have amazing bone structure, eyes, lips, etc.....that's not from the makeup. unlessthey have terrible-looking skin, which i doubt, the makeup isn't what's making them hot. they seem to have more than enough "natural beauty."

girls who aren't hot don't magically look good with makeup.

Back
Top Bottom