NT! I turned 18 today!! Yayyyyy

feliz cumpleaños pendejo
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Are you serious? Get outta here with that nonsense G. Lemme fill you in on something, pay attention cuz you seem dense from the get-go; but, you should always seek input from more than one person. Especially regarding information as fickle as this that is being shared over the internet on a forum. I'm sayin', I'm not sure if you are just a real idiot or tryin to be slick, but either way ya need to put a filter on that loose trap you got homie. If you need to discuss this further please feel free to PM me.

Are you serious? Get outta here with that nonsense G. Lemme fill you in on something, pay attention cuz you seem dense from the get-go; but, you should always seek input from more than one person. Especially regarding information as fickle as this that is being shared over the internet on a forum. I'm sayin', I'm not sure if you are just a real idiot or tryin to be slick, but either way ya need to put a filter on that loose trap you got homie. If you need to discuss this further please feel free to PM me.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

hmmm 18-20 is gonna feel the same man feels like theres no progress ........im 19 right now

Yup no Vegas and alot of 18+ clubs for us in the next few years 
sick.gif

HBD youngin

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

hmmm 18-20 is gonna feel the same man feels like theres no progress ........im 19 right now

Yup no Vegas and alot of 18+ clubs for us in the next few years 
sick.gif

HBD youngin

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Calm down man, it's his birthday. Just get him tomorrow when it's not
laugh.gif

OP, enjoy it man. I didn't do !%#+ on my 18th birthday. Go to an adult store, buy a cigar, buy lotto tickets, go to a strip club. Happy Birthday and enjoy yourself.

Cute girl btw
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

OP, enjoy it man. I didn't do !%#+ on my 18th birthday. Go to an adult store, buy a cigar, buy lotto tickets, go to a strip club. Happy Birthday and enjoy yourself.

Cute girl btw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

laugh.gif

Cute girl btw
pimp.gif

This was a copypasta from another thread....had to use it!
On the real though...HBD Heff

Originally Posted by af1 1982

laugh.gif

Cute girl btw
pimp.gif

This was a copypasta from another thread....had to use it!
On the real though...HBD Heff

lol at the gifs.....congrats man, when you turn 21 is when you're really going to go nuts

lol at the gifs.....congrats man, when you turn 21 is when you're really going to go nuts

Back
Top Bottom