NT I witnessed the death of a young beautiful woman a few hours ago

I was on my way home from the gym at my school and witnessed a young lady getting hit by a Ford Explorer while riding on her vespar moped.
Story:  I stopped at a stoplight because the color was changing from yellow to red. I turn to my left because I thought about taking the risk and trying to limp across to the other side, but I saw the light was green. At the green light, on my left, was this gorgeous chick about 25 years old on her moped. She waited about 2 seconds before she decided to take off and WHAM! I watch in shock as a Ford Explorer comes flying from the direction in which im walking smacks into her as she enters the intersection. I see everything playing out before it actually happened and i wanna yell out to her to not move but my mouth is open and no words are coming out. After she gets hit I ran to see if she was ok but she wasnt moving. I checked her pulse at her neck and check to see if shes breathing...shes fine. Within 3 seconds blood starts gushing out her nose and mouth, and i dont know what to do and i start to panic. The driver of the SUV is now near me and hes holding her hand. He eventually puts her on her side because on-lookers were telling us to do this or she would drown in her blood. Police arrive within 1-2 minutes and take over. The guy who hit her is still near her side holding her hand and i notice he has a gun in one of those bra looking things. Turns out hes an undercover officer...She died right there after about 5 minutes.

I have a pic of the scene if someone wants to upload it. shes not in the pic tho.

I was on my way home from the gym at my school and witnessed a young lady getting hit by a Ford Explorer while riding on her vespar moped.
Story:  I stopped at a stoplight because the color was changing from yellow to red. I turn to my left because I thought about taking the risk and trying to limp across to the other side, but I saw the light was green. At the green light, on my left, was this gorgeous chick about 25 years old on her moped. She waited about 2 seconds before she decided to take off and WHAM! I watch in shock as a Ford Explorer comes flying from the direction in which im walking smacks into her as she enters the intersection. I see everything playing out before it actually happened and i wanna yell out to her to not move but my mouth is open and no words are coming out. After she gets hit I ran to see if she was ok but she wasnt moving. I checked her pulse at her neck and check to see if shes breathing...shes fine. Within 3 seconds blood starts gushing out her nose and mouth, and i dont know what to do and i start to panic. The driver of the SUV is now near me and hes holding her hand. He eventually puts her on her side because on-lookers were telling us to do this or she would drown in her blood. Police arrive within 1-2 minutes and take over. The guy who hit her is still near her side holding her hand and i notice he has a gun in one of those bra looking things. Turns out hes an undercover officer...She died right there after about 5 minutes.

I have a pic of the scene if someone wants to upload it. shes not in the pic tho.

dang man. thats pretty scarring

RIP
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom