NT, I'm going to Cancun this Sunday, what MUST I do?

What's up NT fam. Spontaneously booked a trip with my two cousins to Cancun for this upcoming Sunday to Thursday. We got an all inclusive stay at Oasis Sens. This is my first time going anywhere tropical so the hype is real :nthat:

For anyone who has been to Cancun, what are some activities or spots that are an absolute must. I've heard good things about Coco Bongo so I plan on hitting that up and I do want to do some water sports or some ****.

man, my sister is going to go to Cancun for the same dates you are. Stay away b.

:rofl:

Don't worry man, I got a wifey so I ain't gonna be on the prowl. Just trying to enjoy the weather and do some things I've never done before.

And FlyNy probably only 2 or 3 pairs. DOn't know how thats relevant though :lol:

Last edited:
Wifey and I went there about a month and half ago. What resort are you staying at? There is a lot of options during the day if you want to leave resort, just kind of pricey excursions. Coco bongo is nice, I just don't think it was worth the money. Since I'm a little older , my wife and I enjoyed hanging out at the resort, they had a rooftop lounge and we normally just kicked it there each evening and hung by the pool/beach each day.

When I went back in my spring break days thats a different story. I remember there was some club that was a big dome out on the water, lots of memories.

Last edited:
:stoneface: I heard it be alot kidnappings out there. Be careful man. THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???

My mom and my aunt were going to go on vacation there but cancelled because of same reason. Dont mean to scare you or whatever. Just looking out.. :stoneface:

indifferent.gif
I heard it be alot kidnappings out there. Be careful man. THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???

My mom and my aunt were going to go on vacation there but cancelled because of same reason. Dont mean to scare you or whatever. Just looking out..
indifferent.gif
Sounds like a family full of that shook life. You know how many tourist go to Cancun on the regular and come home safe...

-Stayblessed

Last edited:
Cancun is probably the least Mexican and most American city in the whole country. I felt like I was in Cali during my trip. Can't believe people are scared to go

Last edited:
:stoneface: I heard it be alot kidnappings out there. Be careful man. THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???

My mom and my aunt were going to go on vacation there but cancelled because of same reason. Dont mean to scare you or whatever. Just looking out.. :stoneface:

Cats get kidnapped everyday, B
You can't live your life in fear 24/7. If that's the case might as well stay in your house and hide under the covers all day, pa.

OP enjoy the beaches, enjoy the time with your woman. I'm no sure if sex on the beach is legal there or not, but YOLO

Man you gonna love that **** for real.

I was out on the beach all day swimming and trying to teach my chick.

Waves were big as hell to.

I was at an all inclusive too I forgot but they had dolphins at my resort.

My girl just came back about a week or two ago she went with her moms and aunt and they loved it.

Only bad thing for me as with all my vacays with fun in the sun I got burnt up and is something I seem to not be able to prevent no matter how much sunscreen I use.

Oh yeah stuff do outside of the resort are all these excursions but they cost money though :lol:

I like to go on vacation and be mad lazy but my girl likes to enjoy the ammenitites and what not and wake up early.

I'm just trying to get drunk, eat good, **** my *****, swim and repeat the next day.

When my moms and sisters went a year or two ago they did those extra excursions and what not, but when I do hit up these all inclusive spots I hardly venture from the resort unless I go with with the bros.

Bring sunblock.

Oh yeah also try to arrange a taxi to your resort ahead of time or else you're going to get shafted by those bastards.

I know you might not be into this, but there are Mayan ruins close to Cancun. I suggest you go check them out, they are amazing.

They are called Chichen Itza and was the Mayan capital.

Last edited:
I know you might not be into this, but there are Mayan ruins close to Cancun. I suggest you go check them out, they are amazing.

That is cool, definitely on my bucket list.

Wifey and I went there about a month and half ago. What resort are you staying at? There is a lot of options during the day if you want to leave resort, just kind of pricey excursions. Coco bongo is nice, I just don't think it was worth the money. Since I'm a little older , my wife and I enjoyed hanging out at the resort, they had a rooftop lounge and we normally just kicked it there each evening and hung by the pool/beach each day.

When I went back in my spring break days thats a different story. I remember there was some club that was a big dome out on the water, lots of memories.

We staying at the Oasis Sens. Had the choice between that and Oasis Cancun which is more of the party vibe but apparently the rooms, food, and service is way better at Sens. Can always take a free bus rise over to Oasis Cancun if I want to check that out. AS far as excursions go, I'd like to do a wave runner and ATV thing. Any advice on whether I should book one of these through the resort or are there cheaper options elsewhere?

DO NOT DRINK THE WATER.

DO NOT HAVE ICE IN YOUR DRINKS UNLESS YOU'RE AT YOUR HOTEL.

The ice got me :smh:

man, my sister is going to go to Cancun for the same dates you are. Stay away b.
roll.gif

Don't worry man, I got a wifey so I ain't gonna be on the prowl. Just trying to enjoy the weather and do some things I've never done before.

And FlyNy probably only 2 or 3 pairs. DOn't know how thats relevant though
laugh.gif
Whats the point of going to Cancun if you not tryna get any yambs?

:rofl:

And FlyNy probably only 2 or 3 pairs. DOn't know how thats relevant though :lol:

Whats the point of going to Cancun if you not tryna get any yambs?

To relax, lay on the beach, have drinks, go snorkelling, have dinners, away time, quality time, massages, go see Mayan pyramids etc with your lady.

I went to Cancun stayed at one of the Westin's and didn't party once, was an incredible vacation too.

After a while in life, you can have fun without chasin yambs....

Yeah but going with your boys in a city with yambs all around. Maybe I'm still young to understand it.

I'd have to agree these pyramids were awe inspiring. Although I could have lived without the little kids pestering me to buy nick nacks. The wife and I went 7 yrs ago, I purchased a marble chess set near the pyramids but when got back home my box that the chess board was in was taped up by homeland security and I ended up not having one of my rooks, still on the hunt for the matching piece........

A buddy of mine went to Cancun earlier this year with his wife and they had a really nice time. Told me about Chichen Itza and the Pyramids. Def. a place anyone should go see. There's so much history and culture there to soak in.

you have to go to cocobongo, daddy o's and senior frogs! oh man that place is fun i have to go back! 

I didn't see a lot of yambs when I went just families couples and what not. I went around August though and not spring break so I think you guus have a misconception of how things are.

Maybe. It was wa.s because of the reaorr I was at and not the party part or something. I did see the senior frogs place passing by.

Oh yereh you can also hop on the dollar bus I think and hot the market it safe and a lot cheaper to get sevonier than at the airport.

Love cancun :pimp:

Where you staying?

Like nt23 said the ruins is a good visit, but if you wanna be blown away check out xel-ha.

I go with the wife and daughter so we dont do the party scene.

Enjoy, all inclusive :pimp:

Bring a lot of $1 bills for tip n u good

Back
Top Bottom