NT im having girl problems smh

im not the type to vent about my girl or anything but i have to with this situation....

Heres the scenerio; my girlfriend and i are walking towards the movie theather to watch Avatar, theres a buffalo wild wings on the right and the parkinglot on the left. Now a female walks out of buffalo wild wings toward the parking lot right in front of us i didnt notice, we keep walking get into the movietheather, watch the movie, then go to dinner, have a great dinner, get home watch another movie, she bounces goes to sleep, in the morning i wake up call herto see whats up for today, she goes "i saw u stare at that girls butt" im like what? are you serious? im like what girl? she tells me she was wearinga blue italia sweater, i keep on asking if shes serious...it just keeps building up as the DAY progresses so now its like 11pm east coast and shes still goingon about this talking about breaking up never talking to me again etc, for one i didnt even notice the chick, two i have no memory of even looking at the chickat all (i have no memory of her even walking in front of us), my girl says i even turned my head to look at her. now shes like if u would just have told thetruth from the begining i wouldnt be mad...the crazy thing about it is she was never the jealous type at all, as soon as i come home things change?
eyes.gif
idk NT i need some input on this situation....
smh.gif
this is crazy
indifferent.gif

if shes talking about breaking up about something as petty as that...tell her to kick rocks homie.

Dump that chick asap

do you really need the stress

man up and keep it moving man. Now imagine you get this girl pregnant and you have to hear this nonsense for 18+ years

If you don't dump the broad then make sure this never happens again .... show her you don't play that

I care for you thats all

SIMP

To be honest...

Your good enough to be with her, so your good enough to be with someone else equal or BETTER

You don't need her

Find someone with qualities that you want, jealousy is a no no obviously

Sounds like she is fishing for a reason to break up b/c that's petty %$@#

Sounds like she jus tryna get ridda you fam, if I was tryna pass blame and get outta a relationship I'd pull some slick Rick %%$ like that.. Jus my twosense tho

This what u do OP, ignore her and keep it movin. She doin that to *%!! w/ u to make u feel guilty about somethin that u have no business feelin guilty about.Seems like she wanted to milk u for the evenin then find somethin to #@%%$ about. Seems like she was more interested in the girl than u were. Knew what kindasweater she was wearin and erything. U don't need to be dealin w/ a female like that. Tell her to apply the foot to a boulder

Back
Top Bottom