NT im having girl problems smh

if ya'll went the whole rest of the night and she waits until the next day to bring it up she's probably hiding soemthing...

Originally Posted by filly413

Sounds like she jus tryna get ridda you fam, if I was tryna pass blame and get outta a relationship I'd pull some slick Rick %%$ like that.. Jus my two sense tho
Which two?

Talking about breaking up cause you supposedly looked at some chick's %@$?

Now that's wack

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if ya'll went the whole rest of the night and she waits until the next day to bring it up she's probably hiding soemthing...
This, minus the spelling error
smile.gif

shes straight buggin' shes looking for an out, investigate or tell her to go somewhere.

Originally Posted by Kim1

Sounds like she is fishing for a reason to break up b/c that's petty %$@#

qft i hate to say it but real talk this chick my have another guy she talkin to cut her off and use her own insecurities as the reasoning!! tell her youcan't be with a jealous female like her

Originally Posted by J HEAVEN

Originally Posted by rawjs

Do you happen to have pics of the girl's butt who was leaving Buffalo Wild Wings?
nerd.gif

But in all seriousness, it's one of two things:
1.) She is doing shady stuff behind your back and that's why she is all of the sudden acting like this.
2.) You are learning a fatal flaw about her now.

I say keep it moving

Couldn't have put it better!
True. If shes trying to break up over something like this, then something has to be up.

Like everyone else said, she's probably guilty of messing around.

Or she's menstruating.

Or maybe shes pregnant.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Or she's menstruating.

Or maybe shes pregnant.

laugh.gif
You Gonna Make this dude Think more than it really it is.. Maybe though??
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Originally Posted by soltheman

Or she's menstruating.

Or maybe shes pregnant.

laugh.gif
You Gonna Make this dude Think more than it really it is.. Maybe though??
ohwell.gif

ever seen 40 year old virgin?
roll.gif
"she thought i was gonna be a bad father cause i always cheat on her, but she past that."

when girls get pregnant, it's like they go into shock. they observe the behavior of the father like a hawk, and if he as much as flinches when anotherwoman is around, she'll think wildly.

Ignore her. She's probably already talking to someone else and looking for a way out.

Talbert

Originally Posted by milbert

Ignore her. She's probably already talking to someone else and looking for a way out.

Talbert

That's what I was gonna say. It looks like she's building something very trivial up as an excuse for you two to break up. Honestly from reading yourpost, I think she's trying to end your relationship. You better break up with her before she drops you for your ego's sake.

Back
Top Bottom