NT i'm heated VOL. VENT

WARNING : this might be a long read. ok i was at the local BK (this is in korea i dont care if u spell it with a C or K) i ordered what i had to and i lookover and these three guys ( one from india and the other two from england ) and the indian guy says how he would do a all these things to thing rly drunkkorean girl sitting 4 ft away from him right next to her friend. i have the mind to tell him something, so i walk over to him ( while waiting for my order) andtell him that the majority of korea know how to speak english, and to have some respect to women, he tells me off and to mind my own business. ( he is prettybuzed but not drunk) and i tell him that i dont care if your from india or any other country but to have some respect for the females and he tells me offagain. ive been training MMA with Korean Top Team for 2 yrs and capoeira for 3 yrs so i rly didnt want to do anything but he tells me that he lives in dobaiand that i should know my geography, (
eyes.gif
) . and after i turn my head i hear him tellin his homeboys of how he woulda tuned me up. im laughing tomyself walking to my crib till i realize how eFFed up this situaton is. i dont wanna state streotypes but this is rly pissin me off !+@ is wrong with the worldthat even a drunk person will assume racial language barriers and talk ^&*#( about someone and immidialty assume ignorance from another culture). PS imsorry but this bigotry is rly old facshioned and people rly need to get their heads outta 1999 and get their skulls into 2000 and get their heads straight. imsorry but i lived in india for 3 months and everyone ther was hella chill, and then immediatly this drunk &** dude thinks he can mac on a girl drunk at BKin korea and start tellin names at a BK? i dont give #$%^ how drunk u are u should, show respect to women this ia a EFFED UP SITUATION, share your thoughts

you did the right thing, just keep it movin, similar situation happens to me on the reg.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

should've took his head and slammed it on the counter.
i coulda but him in the hospitaL ( im not fruntin either) but the way he acted after i let him off was just plain
smh.gif
on the most serious lvl possible.

i was at the local BK (this is in korea i dont care if u spell it with a C or K
Who have you ever met that uses a C to spell it. And one more thing never post again unless its strictly pictures cuz that hurt my eyes and washard to comprehend

i'm a little lost man, your mad that a guy:
A) Hit on a girl disrespectfully

B)Racially stereotyped you?

C)Lives in dobai

D) All of the above

I'm not really sure what your mad about or what the problem was. I'm sure you would have set him straight with your skills at dance fighting though.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

C)Lives in dobai

D) All of the above

I'm not really sure what your mad about or what the problem was. I'm sure you would have set him straight with your skills at dance fighting though.
train MMA for 2yrs straight and tell me about dance fighting ( capaoira is what got me interested in MMA ) read the post CORRECTLY then give me aopinion.

C)Lives in dobai

D) All of the above

the duke disrespected a female. yea, op could've made that guy have 2 black eyes word to you

Didn't you stereotype him by calling him Indian when he is really from the Emirates. It's like calling a Hispanic a Mexican just because of how theylook/speak.

I'm sorry i'm just trying to understand what you were trying to say, it's a little unclear. The dance fighting thing was just a little joke. To meit sounds like a guy was saying something in a language that he thought the girl wouldn't understand but you could. Is that correct?

Just let it go dude...As pissed as I get when dudes disrespect women to their face, sometimes it ain't worth the fight.

IDK how it is in Corea, but when I lived in Colombia, in a situation like this, you could've seriously uffed dude up or even killed him and most likelygotten away with it....just saying

how do you know he assumed she didnt know english. you realize a lot of guys could careless about whether or not a chick hears what he says about her. peopledo it all the time. they do it to act hard in front of their friends.

props for you tho for setting him straight about disrepecting the girl...you did the right thing there. but i wouldnt assume he was being a bigot or racist.

I'm sorry i'm just trying to understand what you were trying to say, it's a little unclear. The dance fighting thing was just a little joke. To me it sounds like a guy was saying something in a language that he thought the girl wouldn't understand but you could. Is that correct?
smh.gif
im not even gonna try and explain that. my point is, is that u should never say something like that around a female( or in any other situation), thelanguage thing shouldn"t even make a differance to how u should act around girls. a female is a female PERIOD show some respect PERIOD.
smh.gif
at guys thinkinthis is appropriate

This stuff happens every day and will continue to happen every day. We cannot do anything about it, unfortunately. So, just act like you think and makeyourself happy.

Originally Posted by sevit86

I'm sorry i'm just trying to understand what you were trying to say, it's a little unclear. The dance fighting thing was just a little joke. To me it sounds like a guy was saying something in a language that he thought the girl wouldn't understand but you could. Is that correct?
smh.gif
im not even gonna try and explain that. my point is, is that u should never say something like that around a female( or in any other situation), the language thing shouldn"t even make a differance to how u should act around girls. a female is a female PERIOD show some respect PERIOD.
smh.gif
at guys thinkin this is appropriate

I completely agree with you. It's messed up when dudes treat women like garbage. If you think that the guy was being disrepectful then you did whatmost dudes should do in that situation. sorry i couldn't understand you're whole story though.

I think you stereotyped him as well.

And your story was hard to understand on account of the way it was written and the fact that you are a poor speller

C)Lives in dobai

D) All of the above

the duke disrespected a female. yea, op could've made that guy have 2 black eyes word to you

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

C)Lives in dobai

D) All of the above

roll.gif

Was this the BK in Itaewon? I lived in Korea for 2 years & if it was than that is especially wrong since half of the people there are english-speakingforeigners.

sorry but this was a long time comin, i guess this situation just tipped the scales to the point i wrote a paragraph on the internet
laugh.gif

C)Lives in dobai

D) All of the above

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was cool of you to approach him for being disrespectful, but safety wise could've turned out differently. You don't want to get into a physicalaltercation for no reason...smh @ his friends not saying anything, that %### is not cute they should've said soemthing as well.

Back
Top Bottom