NT, i'm ordering chinese... tired of Beef w/ brocc, Chickenwings, ribs... what do I order?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

beef with oyster sauce
lamb hunan style
seafood pan fried noodles

wth? you have lamb in your chinese restaurants? I've never seen that in my life, maybe the demographic where you're from demands it.

chicken/beef with string beans or something with tofu. When I'm forced to order out, I usually either go for the tastiest dish, or the healthiest. Try someof the tofu next time

Originally Posted by EdZ OnE

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

beef with oyster sauce
lamb hunan style
seafood pan fried noodles

wth? you have lamb in your chinese restaurants? I've never seen that in my life, maybe the demographic where you're from demands it.

Word
laugh.gif
... this fool Dirty had me looking through my menu like
nerd.gif

Anyway, I ended up trying one of Dirty's suggestions : beef with oyester sauce.

Not bad dirty... not bad.... I see you

jones.jpg

Originally Posted by KL9

Honey Walnut Prawns, thank me later.

my favorite dish ,,i order it most of the time
this spot in pacifica called RAYMONDS
they got the best walnut shrimp
pimp.gif

i like how some think that all chinese places only have brocoli beef, fried rice, eggrolls, and etc...if u were actually azn u know what to order sincewe're familiar with the untraditional "American chinese food" (chow fun, fried rice, broc beef, etc)....o yeah get lobster mien

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Shrimp Lo Mein...

On another note has anyone one here tried Steak and cheese Egg rolls???

Those things are GREAT at the carryout across the street from my house!
laugh.gif
want

Originally Posted by Wolfpack

i like how some think that all chinese places only have brocoli beef, fried rice, eggrolls, and etc...if u were actually azn u know what to order since we're familiar with the untraditional "American chinese food" (chow fun, fried rice, broc beef, etc)....o yeah get lobster mien
AZN you say?!?!?!?!
smh.gif
Get outta here

Sweet & sour shrimp, wit a side of crab rangoon.

I try to stick to whats safe, dependin on where Im at.

I wonder what made chinese people decide to start selling chicken wings, ribs, and french fries in their restaurants
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

I wonder what made chinese people decide to start selling chicken wings, ribs, and french fries in their restaurants
laugh.gif
don't mean to offend but, black people.
laugh.gif

chicken fried rice
pimp.gif

this one place near me makes the best chicken fried rice....i usually only go to them to get it..most of the time when i go elsewhere..i dont end up likingit..plus other places put those little string things in it..dont know what it is..but i dont like it
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

laugh.gif

When they opened up shop in the hood.

roll.gif
at the azn reference.

Get some Salt and Pepper Squid
Crispy Duck
Anything Shrimp
Beef Stir Fry
Sweet N Sour Pork?

Depends on your spot's heavy hitter cuz each spot is good on one thing and lacks in others.

Back
Top Bottom