NT, I'm starting to realize I have no true friends.

Happens to all of us. We all start to lose friends. I just graduated high school in 2012 and i already lost a couple of friends. I've got a real close group right now, and however busy we are we have lunch every sunday. Real glad to have these dudes in my life no ayo.

Don't trip same thing happened to me.  If your not around them all the time they will forget about you.   You will grow apart from them.   Remember your family will always be there.   Also stop doing favors for them if they don't do them for you in return. 

Since I'm married now I don't even hang with hardly any of my old friends.  They don't respect my marriage. All they want me to do is go out and spit game at  h**s even though I tell them I'm cool on that tip.  Or they want me to go hit up the club or bar with them and smoke a bunch of blunts and get drunk.  They will say yo you remember that girl from back in the day, well she wants you to hit.  smh  I could careless at this point what they think of me.  If they had any respect for me they would respect me being married.  I'm happy with my marriage and I rarely drink nowadays.  If they got a problem with that then f**k em.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Its ok man. My father always told me. Friends forget you if u dont remind them ur name. But your family always remember s your name(something like that in Spanish)

I can b ur friend . come down to tj ill take u to adelitas and make u forget bout them Facebook friends shaaaaooooo
You can be a better friend if you take him after adelitas to Hong Kong club, walk and pick up a senorita on whisper alley, then get some tacos

can kinda relate
friends and family fake as hell grew up with them and knew em ALL MY LIFE
got a gf
now my only friend is my gf and my 1 best friend :rofl:

dat feel when u hang out with ur gf all the time and then shes busy for a week and u have jack **** to do
dat feel when u move a state away from your best friend

my bestfriend is like a ******g brother though man :pimp:

im a realll friendly dude like da females love me :smokin n im super chillll but never really cared about making a lot of friends anymore
saddest part though is when you realize people u just met are WAY MORE DOWN than your so called boys that you grew up with :smh:
once i realized that i was like damb this is some super backwards *** **** :smh: x 100

Last edited:
Never really bothered me rolling solo.Hell,I prefer to do this by myself most of the time.I have a couple people's who I like kicking it with,but other than that I'm good if I don't.Ive never been the type to need anyone by my side honestly and I hold my issues and problems in cause honestly,most of the time,only you can resolve it.

Never really bothered me rolling solo.Hell,I prefer to do this by myself most of the time.I have a couple people's who I like kicking it with,but other than that I'm good if I don't.Ive never been the type to need anyone by my side honestly and I hold my issues and problems in cause honestly,most of the time,only you can resolve it.

The older I got, the more I realized who were and were not my true friends.

Just apart of life. Life is nothing but a weeding out process...from relationships to friendships to job opportunities and beyond.

:lol: that's pretty much how life is when you get older.

And its actually true about having female friends. That is until they get married and/or have kids.

Last edited:
Anybody have friends that went totally different directions from you?

My boys are out here THUGGIN...

Sometimes I honestly wish I chose that route. Because they're so close.

Wow and I thought NT was full of super pimps, who have goon squads and cop all da hemi's.

:tongue: No seriously though I can relate.

i feel like a lame admitting this but ever since my second year of college (in which i dropped out)
i've only had 5-6 females in rotation that im either messing with or talking to, that i chat with almost daily.
but other than "facebook friends" or "bar aquaintances" that ill hang out with if i see out at the bars (male or female), i dont have any "friends"
like a dude that i hang out with or talk to daily or a female that i am talking to soley as friends without anything sexual involved.
kind of pathetic when i think about it.

Last edited:
welcome to adulthood

THIS

I can relate OP. I have helped out friends on numerous occasions. Helped them move into places, drove them when their car broke down, picked them up from the hospital, woke up at 2am on a Wednesday and picked them up at the police station :lol:, was the only friend to attended their kids first bday party.

Every single one has done something behind my back or said something bad about me to get what they want. It also doesn't help being single and all of your friends are wifed up. So when they have no time for you you slowly start to cut them out. I honestly have 1 good friend at this point that i can fully trust and i know will help me if i need him to. Other then that i am by myself 90% of the time.

But we always got the NT fam :nthat:

dont worry about those piece of **** pretenders.
theyll get whats coming to them soon enough.
some of them deserve oscars for the **** they done pulled :smh:

I hear ya. I only have 2, maybe 3 true friends. All of whom I've known since grade school. I'm 27 btw

^Yea getting to the point where I don't care about people anymore. But if they go out of their way for me, you know I'll be paying it forward.
Just take your time.  You'll find some people that will accept you without trying to abuse you.
Find some extracurricular activity that you like. Most colleges have tons of them. You'll definitely meet a lot of people that way. It should be damn easy to find friends in college.
Agreed.

No matter how hard it may seem, you've got to do your best to stay on the right route and look out for yourself

welcome to reality.

now focus on money.

"who gives a **** about friends?

if you mix the baking soda wit it you can get a benz"

- Jeezy

i run more with people i dont trust then i do people i trust.

Last edited:
im glad i ended up boning my best friends girl the night they broke up..

he basically chose her over hanging out with his friends and she even kept him from talking to me the entire 5 years they were together.

he even told her that i went in her purse the first time she came over, i jacked that sloot for 60 bux 
smokin.gif

anyway it was really awkward when he would hang out with us when his girl was off with her friends and he was just killing time before he had to just bounce on us.

so one weekend they decided to throw a party they were already like 5 years into their relationship, then he wanted us to make up.

and we basically made peace and somehow they ended up fighting, he wanted to leave i ended up staying, his chick and i were talking we ended up getting drunk.

i ended up beating them guts till the sun came up, after that i kinda outgrew my homies..

i only keep in touch with 2 of em, i just cant relate to dudes who still live at home and have their parents to hold their nuts the entire way..

this is all part of growing up, some of the dudes that ended up being really good friends of mine were enemies of mine in high school.

dont even trip pleighboi.

Damn son, no lie....your a scumbag. No wonder you don't have any friends.

Anyways OP don't even worry bout it.

I def cosign with the poster who said that you'll only end up with girls as friends....problem is do you really want girls as your friends? Could be worse right?

can not relate. i personally do not expect anything from anyone, that way of thinking has helped me maintain a lot of relationships.

but sorry to hear that op

Last edited:
No matter how hard it may seem, you've got to do your best to stay on the right route and look out for yourself

i know... but they got this type of comraderie that i just wish i had, ya know?

like, they're always making moves together... and i'm like...

"damb... "

#feelsbadman...

buuuut... you're avy makes it all the better.. i'd stop in my tracks if i seen a women that dope.

and take my shot. :pimp:

my boys arent thuggin per say, just victims of inner city lifestyle vs the reality of the dreams we had growing up. You know some got caught up in BM drama, some hoop dreams,
and some just now realizing college wasnt a party, its a networking hustle. Which leads them to be in a common place, where as i find a hustle and bounce, been jumping states since
07 bruh, ish is fun but lonely.

welcome to reality.
now focus on money.

"who gives a **** about friends?
if you mix the baking soda wit it you can get a benz"
- Jeezy

i run more with people i dont trust then i do people i trust.

jezus christ bruh that hustle life you know it, :smh:

Maybe your personality is holding you back OP. I'm not one to tell someone how to live their live but you may just have to go out more. Be more open to conversations and conversing with everyday people about everyday topics.

Back
Top Bottom