NT Iphone Geeks...need assistants plz.

ok im sure this threads been made plenty of times before but i looked and looked and even with NT's great search box 
laugh.gif
..i had no luck. So my question is this, my parents have managed to buy a VERIZON iphone 4 from a 3rd party ( I know 
grin.gif
). I warned them about the phone being possibly stolen etc. they bought it anyways and to there luck it is. Now Verizon wont activate it obviously because it was reported. Ive done research and i noticed that its the MEID # that prevents the phone from being activated. My question is can i possibly change that number? If not what are my options besides selling the phone off. Can i unlock it & somehow still use it for verizon? Any help NT i will appreciate

Cliffnotes:
- Parent bought stole Iphone 4 on Verizon
- Without reselling the phone what are my options?

well first off you CANT change that number. your pretty much SOL on using it on Verizon. you can Jailbreak it and someone can possibly use it on METRO, idk though. might have to do a little more research. good luck OP hope this helped a little 
oh and your options are none without selling it.

Try to get it unlocked & put it on t-mobile or boost or simple mobile... I recommend selling it & getting what they payed back

You cant swap the meid its illegal, its like trying to register a stolen car at the DMV with different license plates

If you go on eBay there are a lot of iPhones with "bad ESN" as the title. Basically what you got on your hands. Can't do much with it. Try selling it for parts..

If you live in a place with metropcs, I've been told , if you go higher up in metropcs, a manager will activate it for $50, on another note, t could have been that my metropcs was shady, and they aren't supposed to do that ..

Back
Top Bottom