NT: Is Ecko still "Poppin"?

Originally Posted by bamez

I always thought ecko was for puerto ricans
Really? I never got the memo. 
grin.gif
 Hope you're going for the lulz.
They opened a big store here in PR, but no one really pays attention to it.

I had this ecko shirt when I was younger. What was on the front of the shirt you ask? 11 mini ecko shirts lined up in columns. I thought it was so dope back then haha.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Buscape

041411_Tattoo_06.jpg
041411_Tattoo_07o.jpg

041411_Tattoo_08.jpg
041411_Tattoo_09o.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I have the first one on my chest, I think I only used it like 4 times to get the discount. Getting it removed is on the top of my to do list
laugh.gif

JK
Could be srs.

Not sure if srs.

Srs?

lmao 
eek.gif
eek.gif

If Ralph Lauren did this and all u had to do was get a Polo Horse tattoo, people would be all over it 

1304764807ratchet_couple_tats.jpg

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Buscape

041411_Tattoo_06.jpg
041411_Tattoo_07o.jpg

041411_Tattoo_08.jpg
041411_Tattoo_09o.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I have the first one on my chest, I think I only used it like 4 times to get the discount. Getting it removed is on the top of my to do list
laugh.gif

JK
Could be srs.

Not sure if srs.

Srs?

lmao 
eek.gif
eek.gif

If Ralph Lauren did this and all u had to do was get a Polo Horse tattoo, people would be all over it 

1304764807ratchet_couple_tats.jpg

RIP ecko rhino, enyce, girbuad and every brand from 2002-2006. some bum is looking fresh in my high school gear. ecko cut and sew is always cheap at macys and some tees don't have the logo allover so i'll wear those 

RIP ecko rhino, enyce, girbuad and every brand from 2002-2006. some bum is looking fresh in my high school gear. ecko cut and sew is always cheap at macys and some tees don't have the logo allover so i'll wear those 

roll.gif
roll.gif
+*@!# dont nobody wear ecko no more, hell $#%!%% aint never really rock ecko that hard out here

roll.gif
roll.gif
+*@!# dont nobody wear ecko no more, hell $#%!%% aint never really rock ecko that hard out here

I have a long sleeve red and white Ecko button down with no rhino on it anywhere (even on the tag). That's all the Ecko I've ever owned and all of the Ecko I ever plan to.

I'm an American Eagle and Ralph Lauren guy.

I have a long sleeve red and white Ecko button down with no rhino on it anywhere (even on the tag). That's all the Ecko I've ever owned and all of the Ecko I ever plan to.

I'm an American Eagle and Ralph Lauren guy.

Originally Posted by boobiesmakemesmile

they still wear girbuad in mississippi & it be sellin out in the malls. they still be wearin that ugly +$! coogi too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by boobiesmakemesmile

they still wear girbuad in mississippi & it be sellin out in the malls. they still be wearin that ugly +$! coogi too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif
at the dudes who got the Ecko logo tatted on them for a 20% lifetime discount when you can get their latest season line at TJ Maxx for 50% off.

Surely you jest.

Back
Top Bottom