NT is it bad to mix Oxycodone with weed???

I took 2 pills of oxycodone today for the pain in my tooth (just got an implant), and then i blazed up after with one of my boys and right now i feel terrible. I got a huge headache and my whole body is warming up. I feel like dying no weezy. Did i make a bad mistake?

The weed has nothing to do with it. Oxy just makes you feel sick in general. How many mg did you take?

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Nope. As a matter of fact, consume some alcohol while you're at it.
Nah, you're going to need to dip a cigarette in embalming fluid and smoke on it. It sobers you up.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

The weed has nothing to do with it. Oxy just makes you feel sick in general. How many mg did you take?
probably just get nauseous which is a unfortunate but common side effect of oxycodone, and op no there is nothing wrong with that at ALL
its actually recommended, dont mix with alcohol though

edit: just kidding op your gonna die what were you thinking?

Of course not. Studies have proven that this not only is the single most forgotten and important secret to full health, but that it also enlarges your "manhood." The problem is that you had way too little.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pass them Oxycies brah
worddapp
laugh.gif

A lot of people who suffer from severe pain combine opiates with cannabis because THC amplifies the potency of pain killing effects of opiates without amplifying the more dangerous side effects, primarily the slower breathing.

From a safety stand point, it is not any more dangerous then taking the opiate alone. However, everyone's body is different and maybe for you, the combination creates uncomfortable effects.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

A lot of people who suffer from severe pain combine opiates with cannabis because THC amplifies the potency of pain killing effects of opiates without amplifying the more dangerous side effects, primarily the slower breathing.

From a safety stand point, it is not any more dangerous then taking the opiate alone. However, everyone's body is different and maybe for you, the combination creates uncomfortable effects.
So what your trying to say is he's just being a {}?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom