NT IVE GOT ABOUT 7 WEEKS TILL..............

Finals do you guys think i have enough time to prepare adequately? My first final is on the 28th jan. Baring in mind ive only been to class a limited amount oftimes since school started on the 2nd of October.

College finals in January? Everyones preparing for finals now and getting ready to go home if I'm not mistaken

What school do you go to where school starts in October and ends in January? I guess if you apply yourself well to your studies and have or can get all therequired material that you need for finals you should be straight.

are you kidding you have so much time stop whining...most of us havnt started studying and theres only 1 week geez

I got a final at 5pm and didn't start studying yet so go somewhere with your lucky mostly likely high school or trimester quaters self

laugh.gif

My whole quarter was only 10 weeks, you really think I started studying for finals in week 3?

We barely touched the surface by then.

Yeah you're good..its 138, got a 3pm final..I been calling it "they mystery final" cause I have no effin clue what's on that *@#%%..

more like you have 6 weeks to do whatever you want and have a week to study... but thats just me...

man your one of them dudes who get stressed studying then get an A....i shouldve been like that

Originally Posted by IM FRESH428

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i have a final tomorrow and i havent even started studying yet

Same, about to go in today and study for a bit, i always wait till the last minute then i want to kick myself for being so lazy~

Back
Top Bottom