NT.... IYO what's the worst body "ache"?

I'm used to getting headaches and migraines everytime. And whenever I have one, I always tell myself "Damn I hate headaches, I rather have a toothache or stomachache than a @$!@%!+ headache"

Well fast forward to yesterday... my wish came true, I had a stomachache 
30t6p3b.gif
and no not the "hold on I gotta go to the bathroom again" tummy ache, i'm taking about the tummy aches where you grab your stomach and stay still for hours!
laugh.gif
the one where you cringe laying down until you find that least painful position!

So NT... what's the worst for y'all? Stomachaches? Headaches? Toothaches? Backaches? Muscle aches?

I'm used to getting headaches and migraines everytime. And whenever I have one, I always tell myself "Damn I hate headaches, I rather have a toothache or stomachache than a @$!@%!+ headache"

Well fast forward to yesterday... my wish came true, I had a stomachache 
30t6p3b.gif
and no not the "hold on I gotta go to the bathroom again" tummy ache, i'm taking about the tummy aches where you grab your stomach and stay still for hours!
laugh.gif
the one where you cringe laying down until you find that least painful position!

So NT... what's the worst for y'all? Stomachaches? Headaches? Toothaches? Backaches? Muscle aches?

I hate it when my left leg hurts after a long day of hitting that clutch in traffic, from my ankles to my knees, hurts bad

I'm surprised there hasn't been a troll to come in to say that his %%% hurts
laugh.gif

I hate it when my left leg hurts after a long day of hitting that clutch in traffic, from my ankles to my knees, hurts bad

I'm surprised there hasn't been a troll to come in to say that his %%% hurts
laugh.gif

i hear back pain or shoulder pains are the worst. I say a headache though especially the ones that make you throw up.

i hear back pain or shoulder pains are the worst. I say a headache though especially the ones that make you throw up.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I don't know if this counts but cramps

/thread

Catching a cramp while you smashing
tired.gif
...chick look at you like "what the hell wrong wit you?
laugh.gif
"

Been getting these baad stomach aches,feelin like my stomachs getting twisted from the inside 
30t6p3b.gif

Been getting these baad stomach aches,feelin like my stomachs getting twisted from the inside 
30t6p3b.gif

/thread

Catching a cramp while you smashing
tired.gif
...chick look at you like "what the hell wrong wit you?
laugh.gif
"

/thread

I know the type of cramps you're talking about. But this reminded me about yesterday as I had a stomachache.... wifey looked at me with the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
and hit me with the "why you being a %$++*? woman go through this +$*! for 2-3 days every month, suck it up!" I was like
eyes.gif
tired.gif

/thread

I know the type of cramps you're talking about. But this reminded me about yesterday as I had a stomachache.... wifey looked at me with the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
and hit me with the "why you being a %$++*? woman go through this +$*! for 2-3 days every month, suck it up!" I was like
eyes.gif
tired.gif

I get migraines all the time and they make me want to bang my head against a wall but I still think a real toothache is the worst its a unrelenting pain that is very hard to control.

I get migraines all the time and they make me want to bang my head against a wall but I still think a real toothache is the worst its a unrelenting pain that is very hard to control.

Eh my back is in pieces if I have to drive for 1+ hour.

My biceps after a monster work out will be aching so bad that the slightest movement will cause a cramp.... in my biceps
sick.gif

Eh my back is in pieces if I have to drive for 1+ hour.

My biceps after a monster work out will be aching so bad that the slightest movement will cause a cramp.... in my biceps
sick.gif

At this moment i'm gonna have to go with a toothache (since i'm having one right now).
I don't give a +%#+ if it counts or not...
this +%#+ hurts.

Back
Top Bottom