NT.... IYO what's the worst body "ache"?

heartache 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

i'm taking about the tummy aches where you grab your stomach and stay still for hours!
laugh.gif
the one where you cringe laying down until you find that least painful position!
I had this pain on Tuesday. I slept practically the entire day and finally found the strength to eat half a peanut-butter sandwich and felt a little better after that. I woke up the next morning and felt fine.

I don't know how I got the pain in the first place
mad.gif

i'm taking about the tummy aches where you grab your stomach and stay still for hours!
laugh.gif
the one where you cringe laying down until you find that least painful position!
I had this pain on Tuesday. I slept practically the entire day and finally found the strength to eat half a peanut-butter sandwich and felt a little better after that. I woke up the next morning and felt fine.

mad.gif

I picked up a pen off the ground at work and when I got up I had the most painful cramp in my calf I have ever felt. It was both painful and embarrassing.

I picked up a pen off the ground at work and when I got up I had the most painful cramp in my calf I have ever felt. It was both painful and embarrassing.

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

mad.gif
My dude... I couldn't even drink water yesterday! It was pretty horrible!

laugh.gif

mad.gif

I used to get this cramp that would be in that like gap between your abs the whole way down as well as both my bottom abs, couldnt even stand up straight, and it was hoooooooorrrrrrrible tryin to take a leak

other than that the worst is probably when you lay pipe for hours and you get that plumber ache, you feel me

I used to get this cramp that would be in that like gap between your abs the whole way down as well as both my bottom abs, couldnt even stand up straight, and it was hoooooooorrrrrrrible tryin to take a leak

other than that the worst is probably when you lay pipe for hours and you get that plumber ache, you feel me

laugh.gif

mad.gif
The times I were awake throughout the day, I was able to drink water, but it had no effect on me. Only sleep and half a PB sandwich helped my cause. Miserable feeling.

laugh.gif

mad.gif
The times I were awake throughout the day, I was able to drink water, but it had no effect on me. Only sleep and half a PB sandwich helped my cause. Miserable feeling.

Back
Top Bottom