NT, Just Finished Shooting/Editing a Music Video. Can I get some honest opinions

Hey NT, So about 2 years ago, my best friend and I decided to start up a visual media company, call ourselves
Extraordinary Productions, and I honestly think its the most ambitious thing I've ever tried to pursue.  I know
you all speak some real talk, so I come to you for some honest opinions on a video we just got done shooting.
I'd like to think its one of the better projects we've done and am just wondering what you think. Constructive
criticism is definitely welcome.

It kind of falls along the lines of an interview/music video combination, we shot it with our friend over a single weekend,
and for some reason we were in the zone and got done editing it in no more than 20 hours, but we're real happy with it.
Take a look and thanks NT fambs
smokin.gif

Not bad, pretty legit. I would have chosen to do a few things a bit differently, but that's just my personal preference. Info on the camera used?

nice...... the interview sounds like where i was at with my art warlier this year , i can definately relate.... the song is dope too

Appreciate it fellas. Thanks for watching.

The Interview portion was shot with 2 cameras, both a Canon 5D and Panasonic HMC40, and the music video segment was solely shot with the 5D.
Its my partner's 5D, so I cant tell you off the top of my head what lens he used.

Back
Top Bottom