NT just got into my first car accident VOL. idk how to cope

just came back, dude ran the stop sign and i hit his whole passenger door, messed up my right bumper, and audi a4 pieces cost a lot i heard, and when i was driving home the car like kept dying out, so now im even more shook, im only 16 and got my permit so if cops get involved its going to look worse on me, about to smoke one and knock out, a nap i would never want to wake up from 
ohwell.gif

You better tell an adult lil _. And I hope you took down the drivers info.

it seems like it wasnt your fault.. did the guy that ran the stop sign take off?

Its not his fualt but he wasnt supposed to be driving alone with a permit...so its not gonna look to good

Luckily you're still alive, so it's all good. It could have been so much worst. Did you at least call 911 to have an officer come out? Got the other drivers insurance information and took pics of your damage and theirs?

Originally Posted by ajeezy08

Its not his fualt but he wasnt supposed to be driving alone with a permit...so its not gonna look to good
Well that explains it. Don't know the way things work in the US.

Doesn't matter if you have a license or not as long as your car has insurance and the owner of the vehicle was alright with you driving you're going to be straight

Something tells me OP was so shook he didn't know what to do, including not gathering any sort of information from the guy he hit.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Something tells me OP was so shook he didn't know what to do, including not gathering any sort of information from the guy he hit.

Yup.

If u had insurance u would have been covered too.

Now ur beat.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Seriously. The guy must have been like, "Today's my lucky day!"

if i was the the guy OP hit, i'd be like "I was just driving through the intersection and he hit me." and the fact that u were only driving with a permit makes u look like a n00b

I hope you exchanged info with dude. If hhe ran the stop he's at fault. Good luck with that

you get his information like insurance? It was not your fault since hr ran the stop sign, but the again your suppose to be with your parent since you only have a permit. Good luck with that

dood at least you got your permit. my first and last accident had me almost in tears.
it was my dad's new truck and the whole bumper came off .
i didnt have a license or permit and had no insurance.
the guy i wrecked into didnt have one single scratch and let me off easy. he asked for no info.

but damn i feel bad for you. your insurance is going to go up too.

I got hit from behind on the beltway on a suspended license. By the graces of god the cop let me go home off the strength of being the victim.

I paid my reinstatement fees the same day.

Back
Top Bottom