NT Late Night Question - How Do I....

Pick up black women....after being with pretty much all white women since 01....I figure it'stime I jump ship and get back to my OG self

I went to a party where I was the only single dude and there were maaaaaaaaaaaaad females....the boygot real nervous and was talking like Kill Face's son....I just feel uncomfortable around really attractive black females....it's prolly cause Ididn't grow up around black girls, i dunno....but I think I'm done with caucasian women for a while

Killface's son:

A usual "Hi, Whats your name?" is fine with me.
The same way you talk to any female dude...
Edit: stop looking at color.
Don't be this guy.
2245-i%27m_through_with_white_girls.jpg

Just do what you've always done, you don't need to change it up.

If they on they grown up just walk up introduce yourself tell her she looks good start a convo, tell her you want to continue talkin to her but you got to go,get the digits, Call her, set up a date, take her back to her crib, smash

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

The same way you talk to any female dude... Edit: stop looking at color.
Trust me....I DONT look at color, actually, when I do talk to black females and theylearn I have dated white females.....they are the ones who turn running or have some BS comment to make....I just feel that with black females....you need somesort of magic wand/jewelery/car to get their attention....the ones around me are harsh....Toronto women are so damn negative (I need a cosigner here)......USblack women are so much easier......to deal with

A usual "Hi, Whats your name?"
^^^basically......dont try and act like your black, or any other race / creed / type of lady your going after....never works in the longrun....because if or once you get with shortee, that act is gonna wear off, and the real you will strat to prevail...and no one wants a poser...and i know youdont wanna explain yourself, cuz it makes you look real silly....so be yourself!, a woman couldnt want much more than that, and if she's diggin you, thanthats all that counts! if not....move on, cuz someones gonna like it...

you should have holla'd at a few man! FYLToday....but the sun shall come up once again and grant you another chance (wait a minute....that sounded like aMS or FB status comment...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)

The same way you talk to any female dude...
Edit: stop looking at color.
Don't be this guy.
2245-i%27m_through_with_white_girls.jpg
Who's the chick in your avy? a bigger pic? im diggin the strong facial features.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

A usual "Hi, Whats your name?"
^^^basically......dont try and act like your black, or any other race / creed / type of lady your going after....never works in the long run....because if or once you get with shortee, that act is gonna wear off, and the real you will strat to prevail...so be yourself, a woman couldnt want much more than that, and if she's diggin you, than thats all that counts! if not....move on, cuz someones gonna like it...

you should have holla'd at a few man! FYLToday....but the sun shall come up once again and grant you another chance (wait a minute....that sounded like a MS or FB status comment...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)
Contrary to my NT personality, I'm a shy dude. And I don't act any differentthen I would talking to any other woman....I just feel that the broads I'm attracted to out here are just foolish....chasing after things that aint rightfor em, when they got something that could be good right infront of em...just cause I have an open mind?

i have this same problem..
tired.gif

in DMV you have to wear colorful SBs/Jordans with matching $40 tees to get the average black girls attention.

Be yourself is the best advice. Any if they think you act a little funny, bring up the fact that you've never really grew up around or dated black womenand they'll understand. Women have a tendency to be really territorial and have a "I can fix him" type attitude, so they'll end up being theones puttin in work trying to get you to stay and. Watch...

roll.gif

cats be with white women for a minute but then they wanna settle down with a black woman

Yo, I've never smashed a white girl. Only head. All the women I've smashed have been black or maybe mixed with white, but never straight white. It's definitely on my to-do list, but it's not a priority... I just have a preference that makes me end up with black women most of the time. Nothingagainst them.

I still think being yourself passing by the bustdowns and searching for that diamond who gets "you" is a better choice.
I don't know WHERE exactly your meeting these females at either I would suggest switching up the scene to get different results.

Dr Spaceman
Unfortunately I don't know who she is sorry, but heres a bigger pic.
2wqaejr.jpg

i dont know...i feel like mixed black girls are easier to approach (went out with a black/filipino chick in high school for a bit)...whenever im around blackgirls i get the feeling that theyre ONLY into black dudes. i know that doesnt speak for all of them but at least where im at its like that so i dont evenapproach them.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yo, I've never smashed a white girl. Only head. All the women I've smashed have been black or maybe mixed with white, but never straight white. It's definitely on my to-do list, but it's not a priority... I just have a preference that makes me end up with black women most of the time. Nothing against them.
Going to a majority white University and being on the football team caused this. Thefirst girl I had when I was there was black, but as soon as that ended, I was, for the lack of a better term, "black-listed".....so it was prettymuch white chics from there on....talked to a few from other races, but majority black....it's like a 10 to 1 ratio

As for where I meet these women...any and everywhere....I don't approach women tho, so that may be my issue....fear of rejection FTL

No trick to it, like another NTer said, walk up, introduce...show a little confidence and you fine.

I still think being yourself passing by the bustdowns and searching for that diamond who gets "you" is a better choice.

I don't know WHERE exactly your meeting these females at either I would suggest switching up the scene to get different results.

Dr Spaceman

2wqaejr.jpg

for the LONGEST i thought that was you
laugh.gif

No never me in my avy.

And Pookie your gonna have to get over that fear of rejection to really get what you want in all aspects of life (duh), but especially women.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Dr Spaceman

2wqaejr.jpg

for the LONGEST i thought that was you
laugh.gif

so did I...whoever that is..is
pimp.gif
in my book

Back
Top Bottom