NT LEGAL HEADZ/EXPERTS HELP!!!!

ZOMBAVELI THE DON

formerly zombiejesuz
man NT i jus got this job thats making me work 7 day a week 8 hour shifts
mean.gif
 in a refrigerator, no off days! this cant be legal what can i do to put a stop to this

I lol'd at refrigerator.

40 Hrs is mandatory, anything more is voluntary I believe. Unless you agreed to some wacky hours/ on call setup.

I woudn't be surprised if they figured some work around.

You work in a large butcher shop or something?

Last edited:
i work for a large produce distribution company, they pack mad fruits and vegetables. im clocking close to 60 hours a week so the check aint bad. i tried to get a day off they told me to fill out an application to request a day off 
mean.gif
 im like damb son if hell was cold it would feel like this

at this rate id be able to double up on space jams n the premium XIs though
nthat.gif

People actually pay to be in them Cryotherapy chambers. Its good for your skin too. You gettin paid and sexying yoself up b.

i sneezed into a batch of cranberries right before they were packaged, and a drop of snot fell into some celery i was cutting up.

If you don't like the job. Be a man suck it up and hold it till you find another.

Dress warm .

Cover your dam mouth and nose man.

Stay safe.

Always wash your fruits and veggies thoroghly is what I will retain from this thread.
Not that quick rinse I usually do.

Last edited:
update: as i sliced into a mango it burst with chlorine laced water into my eyes, burning helplessly.  in an effort to seek revenge i hawked the biggest lugie i could onto that poor mango. goodnight NT

Back
Top Bottom