NT, Let Me Put You Onto Jamie Woon And His Incredible Record, Mirrorwriting

Just released. Incredible record. I can easily see this ending up on many people's end of the year top ten lists. If you dig the minimal electronic sound of James Blake and Jamie xx with a soul/RnB twist, you'll absolutely love this.
produced by Burial

Just released. Incredible record. I can easily see this ending up on many people's end of the year top ten lists. If you dig the minimal electronic sound of James Blake and Jamie xx with a soul/RnB twist, you'll absolutely love this.
produced by Burial

man this dude is nice...glad to hear something different nowadays than that autotune S#%# .. "LADY LUCK" is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man this dude is nice...glad to hear something different nowadays than that autotune S#%# .. "LADY LUCK" is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Interesting tidbit, he graduated from the BRIT School which counts among it's alumni Amy Winehouse, Jessie J, Katy B, Adele, Imogen Heap, Floetry, and Leona Lewis.

This guy can flat out sing.

Interesting tidbit, he graduated from the BRIT School which counts among it's alumni Amy Winehouse, Jessie J, Katy B, Adele, Imogen Heap, Floetry, and Leona Lewis.

Damn its a coincidence that you made this thread. I been listening to this album all week. 
Night Air 
pimp.gif

Damn its a coincidence that you made this thread. I been listening to this album all week. 
Night Air 
pimp.gif

Your thread was enough to pique my interest and I downloaded it.

About halfway through and it's looking like a good decision.

Your thread was enough to pique my interest and I downloaded it.

About halfway through and it's looking like a good decision.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Love this chick and Frou Frou. Album "Details" was flawless.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Love this chick and Frou Frou. Album "Details" was flawless.

Back
Top Bottom