NT, let us talk about Phoenix, Arizona. fun in the sun?

i have an opportunity to relocate there.. being a huge PHX Suns fan is probably the only positive thing i can come up with as of now.. 
ohwell.gif

i have no family or friends over there.. but i dont really see this as a (big) problem seeing as they're only about 3-4hrs away drive-wise (Palm Springs, SD, LV) & about a 2hour plane ride (Bay Area)..

please advise.. 
nerd.gif

i have an opportunity to relocate there.. being a huge PHX Suns fan is probably the only positive thing i can come up with as of now.. 
ohwell.gif

i have no family or friends over there.. but i dont really see this as a (big) problem seeing as they're only about 3-4hrs away drive-wise (Palm Springs, SD, LV) & about a 2hour plane ride (Bay Area)..

please advise.. 
nerd.gif

It depends on what you like to do for fun. 
There are a lot of great restaurants/food spots you just have to look. The New Times is your friend. 

It depends on what you like to do for fun. 
There are a lot of great restaurants/food spots you just have to look. The New Times is your friend. 

Its not too bad here. Sports wise, there are teams so you can go see any sport. Theres the standard bars and such. You have tempe/asu is you like the college town type thing.
Where in Phoenix you want to move is going to depend on your age, the purpose of you moving here and your lifestyle i suppose.

Its not too bad here. Sports wise, there are teams so you can go see any sport. Theres the standard bars and such. You have tempe/asu is you like the college town type thing.
Where in Phoenix you want to move is going to depend on your age, the purpose of you moving here and your lifestyle i suppose.

It's definitely a nice place to be. Depends on what side of town you wanna live at though.

It's definitely a nice place to be. Depends on what side of town you wanna live at though.

either the Paradise or Scottsdale.. i will be working small company and will probably be the youngest employee there (im 25).. need to know where i can meat people my age 
laugh.gif

either the Paradise or Scottsdale.. i will be working small company and will probably be the youngest employee there (im 25).. need to know where i can meat people my age 
laugh.gif

Scottsdale has a reputation for accommodating the wealthy. If that's your cup of French roast espresso, go for it.

Scottsdale has a reputation for accommodating the wealthy. If that's your cup of French roast espresso, go for it.

i havent been to Scottsdale in years.. the last time i was there some guy asked me to translate the Chinese menu for him 
laugh.gif
 (im Filipino)..
i hope the towns changed since then. 
laugh.gif

i havent been to Scottsdale in years.. the last time i was there some guy asked me to translate the Chinese menu for him 
laugh.gif
 (im Filipino)..
i hope the towns changed since then. 
laugh.gif

Scottsdale has just about everything any of the other major cities (New York, Los Angeles) has to offer.  The weather is amazing most of the time, except for when it gets blistering hot in the middle of summer, but still there are numerous places to go to relieve yourself from the heat.  If you are looking in the heart of Scottsdale, you should definitely check out Old Town, for the nightlife, there are a bunch of bars and clubs that cater to numerous different interests.  In addition, the eye candy isn't too bad either.

Back
Top Bottom