NT, let us talk about Phoenix, Arizona. fun in the sun?

Scottsdale has just about everything any of the other major cities (New York, Los Angeles) has to offer.  The weather is amazing most of the time, except for when it gets blistering hot in the middle of summer, but still there are numerous places to go to relieve yourself from the heat.  If you are looking in the heart of Scottsdale, you should definitely check out Old Town, for the nightlife, there are a bunch of bars and clubs that cater to numerous different interests.  In addition, the eye candy isn't too bad either.

the housing in Scottsdale is 
sick.gif
... id probably just commute from E PHX if anything.. 
traffic shouldn't be as bad as LA or the Bay, right? 

the housing in Scottsdale is 
sick.gif
... id probably just commute from E PHX if anything.. 
traffic shouldn't be as bad as LA or the Bay, right? 

Originally Posted by LTDtruth

Scottsdale has just about everything any of the other major cities (New York, Los Angeles) has to offer.  The weather is amazing most of the time, except for when it gets blistering hot in the middle of summer, but still there are numerous places to go to relieve yourself from the heat.  If you are looking in the heart of Scottsdale, you should definitely check out Old Town, for the nightlife, there are a bunch of bars and clubs that cater to numerous different interests.  In addition, the eye candy isn't too bad either.
Not even close to being true. I could see if you said Phoenix and even that would be a major stretch. That being said I've always loved Arizona. Came very close to going to UofA for law school.

Not even close to being true. I could see if you said Phoenix and even that would be a major stretch. That being said I've always loved Arizona. Came very close to going to UofA for law school.

When you say the housing in Scottsdale is 
sick.gif
, are you referring to the cost of living or physical nature of homes?  If you are 25 and looking to meet people your age and into nightlife and all that jazz, I would say Scottsdale is the place to be.
And yeah the commute from anywhere wouldn't be too bad, it's no where near as bad as L.A.

When you say the housing in Scottsdale is 
sick.gif
, are you referring to the cost of living or physical nature of homes?  If you are 25 and looking to meet people your age and into nightlife and all that jazz, I would say Scottsdale is the place to be.
And yeah the commute from anywhere wouldn't be too bad, it's no where near as bad as L.A.

Scottsdale is expensive.
Housing is cheap you can get new houses for the low
A lot of the new housing is in the west valley like the Tolleson/Avondale/Laveen area mainly South West Phx
Living around central Phx wouldn't be a bad idea because everything would be really close and you can find some nice places too

PM if you have any questions

Scottsdale is expensive.
Housing is cheap you can get new houses for the low
A lot of the new housing is in the west valley like the Tolleson/Avondale/Laveen area mainly South West Phx
Living around central Phx wouldn't be a bad idea because everything would be really close and you can find some nice places too

PM if you have any questions

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

How is that not true?  It has the same array of restaurants, shopping, nightlife, living accommodations, etc...
Edit: And UofA is in Tucson, which is nothing like Scottsdale.

How is that not true?  It has the same array of restaurants, shopping, nightlife, living accommodations, etc...

Notice I said I love ARIZONA. Clearly I know UofA is in Tuscon if I considered going there.

New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Scottsdale. Which of these does not belong?

Notice I said I love ARIZONA. Clearly I know UofA is in Tuscon if I considered going there.

New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Scottsdale. Which of these does not belong?

New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Scottsdale Which of these does not belong?
Now you're naming mid-tier cities. No city is matching NY, LA or uhmm maybe Chicago.
Scottsdale aint even on the map...

New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, Scottsdale Which of these does not belong?
Now you're naming mid-tier cities. No city is matching NY, LA or uhmm maybe Chicago.
Scottsdale aint even on the map...

scottsdale is full of a bunch of people that try way too hard and are generally stuck up d bags. personally, i wouldn't move here. i've been in tempe for school for 4 years and cant wait to get back to cali

scottsdale is full of a bunch of people that try way too hard and are generally stuck up d bags. personally, i wouldn't move here. i've been in tempe for school for 4 years and cant wait to get back to cali

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Couldn't agree with you more. I lived in Chandler, AZ for ten years...I liked it for the most part...the weather is nice year around...you'll get used to the hot summer weather eventually...people aren't as niec as you'd hope but you get used to that and can deal with it.

Not exactly sure if Scottsdale is the place you'd wanna be to be perfectly honest with you.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Couldn't agree with you more. I lived in Chandler, AZ for ten years...I liked it for the most part...the weather is nice year around...you'll get used to the hot summer weather eventually...people aren't as niec as you'd hope but you get used to that and can deal with it.

Not exactly sure if Scottsdale is the place you'd wanna be to be perfectly honest with you.

Back
Top Bottom