NT, let's be serious.. how often do you REALLY strap up?

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

This past weekend I was gonna go RAW w/ this chick I've been talkin to.. (I know, I know..)

We were on the couch and I had none on me.
mad.gif
She made me run to the gas station to pick up some rubs and cigs.. i came back we got in the bed, then alcohol induced limp D hit me..
ohwell.gif
Jose, you are still my bestfriend in the whole wide world, but why do this to me!?!?

P was dripping and super tight..
mad.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

rubbers suck, but with "random" breezies i always strap up.

od

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Has anyone been told by a female they're allergic to latex?

indifferent.gif
chick hit me w/ that while I was in college. But, I already knew a couple cats who twisted already and if one particular dude I knew smashed raw dawg it hadto be all bad.
smh.gif

I always wear a hat, and when i don't have it i don't smash. I'm surprised how many of yall are raw doggin.

On the rare occasion I have a naked girl in my bed I try to strap up.. last girl I was with (friend of a friend) said she was on the pill, kept telling me itwas OK for me to finish inside of her luckily I didn't take the chance with that...

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Has anyone been told by a female they're allergic to latex?

indifferent.gif
chick hit me w/ that while I was in college. But, I already knew a couple cats who twisted already and if one particular dude I knew smashed raw dawg it had to be all bad.
smh.gif
hellaones- Tell her to buy some Trojan Supra condoms. They don't contain latex.I wear those because I'm allergic to latex.

sit 1. she wanna take me home.?
sit 2. it's serious. she is seriously getting it good.
sit 3. im asking questions.

Originally Posted by Late80s

i dont get it that often so i stick to condoms, they suck though. i wanna get with someone exclusively that i trust so we can not use em. =\
Lies.....

Back
Top Bottom