NT, lets discuss TWITTER . vol what am I looking at.

Drunk tweets are the best. Waking up the next day looking back at my tweets. I call it my blacked out blog, pretty much #DTM every weekend

Follow me @sofreshnikes

Drunk tweets are the best. Waking up the next day looking back at my tweets. I call it my blacked out blog, pretty much #DTM every weekend

Follow me @sofreshnikes

Originally Posted by s0FReShNs0cLeAn

Follow me @sofreshnikes
follow me back

Originally Posted by s0FReShNs0cLeAn

Follow me @sofreshnikes
follow me back

why would anyone need to know what another person is doing at several times a day?

Is this so that you could secretly stalk someone without coming off as a stalker?

I don't mean to hate but I really don't understand why...

why would anyone need to know what another person is doing at several times a day?

Is this so that you could secretly stalk someone without coming off as a stalker?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Narcissism at it's finest. I'm not saying that everyone who uses twitter is self absorbed, but the majority of people who have one are looking for attention and an outlet to let their egos go loose. Eh.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Narcissism at it's finest. I'm not saying that everyone who uses twitter is self absorbed, but the majority of people who have one are looking for attention and an outlet to let their egos go loose. Eh.

Only use it for sports updates during fantasy football, and just currently... PSN outage updates. =/

Only use it for sports updates during fantasy football, and just currently... PSN outage updates. =/

It's not about stalking. It's just lulz. Funny pictures, funny tweets, etc. My 'real' friends don't even understand that half the stuff I'm saying is for lulz and think I'm some sort of dirty ani monster.

It's not about stalking. It's just lulz. Funny pictures, funny tweets, etc. My 'real' friends don't even understand that half the stuff I'm saying is for lulz and think I'm some sort of dirty ani monster.

Back
Top Bottom