NT lets play a game called NAME THAT NT'ER VOL BORED

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by dunks87

smh.gif
just had to mention Sharon.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Yeah wasn't that your childhood/life long best-friend/room mate until MisterP had sex with her, behind your back, even though he was talking to you...what ever happened after that...? No really, I'm curious...?[/color]
laugh.gif
at the blatant instigation

well now that its been brought up....
nerd.gif

smh.gif

Yeah wasn't that your childhood/life long best-friend/room mate until MisterP had sex with her, behind your back, even though he was talking to you...what ever happened after that...? No really, I'm curious...?

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

Sharon was a really really close friend to me we hadn't known each other much more than a year but I could tell her anything and vice versa. Anyway theydid their stuff. Sharon and I don't speak but I see her around campus flirting and trying to date my sloppy seconds as I found out no one who wasinterested in her and ever remained interested in her for long. But best believe I did get my well deserved revenge on her. muhahahaa
devil.gif
...she recently got aired out on FB for being thirsty after a guy who had justbroke up with his gf she messaged him 2 seconds later. old habits die hard, i suppose.
As for P, P is P and I'll leave it at that...I don't want to turn this into something else.

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Yeah wasn't that your childhood/life long best-friend/room mate until MisterP had sex with her, behind your back, even though he was talking to you...what ever happened after that...? No really, I'm curious...?[/color]

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

Sharon was a really really close friend to me we hadn't known each other much more than a year but I could tell her anything and vice versa. Anyway they did their stuff. Sharon and I don't speak but I see her around campus flirting and trying to date my sloppy seconds as I found out no one who was interested in her and ever remained interested in her for long. But best believe I did get my well deserved revenge on her. muhahahaa
devil.gif
...she recently got aired out on FB for being thirsty after a guy who had just broke up with his gf she messaged him 2 seconds later. old habits die hard, i suppose.
As for P, P is P and I'll leave it at that...I don't want to turn this into something else.
pics of Sharon?

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

Sharon was a really really close friend to me we hadn't known each other much more than a year but I could tell her anything and vice versa. Anyway they did their stuff. Sharon and I don't speak but I see her around campus flirting and trying to date my sloppy seconds as I found out no one who was interested in her and ever remained interested in her for long. But best believe I did get my well deserved revenge on her. muhahahaa
devil.gif
...she recently got aired out on FB for being thirsty after a guy who had just broke up with his gf she messaged him 2 seconds later. old habits die hard, i suppose.
please do
grin.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif

Yeah wasn't that your childhood/life long best-friend/room mate until MisterP had sex with her, behind your back, even though he was talking to you...what ever happened after that...? No really, I'm curious...?

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif
pics of Sharon?

pinkloveheart

her getting aired out was your revenge or you did something to her?

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif
1zbds75.gif

This ain't no soap opera.
laugh.gif

pinkloveheart isn't Sharon by the way. Breanna has nothing to do with anything.

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait so MisterP is your sloppy second...furthermore, he was able to score with Sharon only because shewas a ##*$@--hmmmm interesting...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn P, you only capable of smashing Indiana's bustdowns...[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

smh.gif

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif
pics of Sharon?

pinkloveheart

*insert wee-bey .gif*

pics still wouldnt hurt tho
nerd.gif

im quite parched. i haz thurst.

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait so MisterP is your sloppy second...furthermore, he was able to score with Sharon only because she was a ##*$@--hmmmm interesting...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn P, you only capable of smashing Indiana's bustdowns...[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So...you're calling dunks87 a bustdown?

Originally Posted by Proshares

I don't come into General too much, who is this Kakashi dude?
Made a thread complaining about how he wished he was white, but he's Japanese

Kept trying to "school" Dirty on the use of "though" in regards to urban slang
laugh.gif

Made a huge dissertation on how dumb NTers are and how they contribute nothing, and how this forum is filled with unintelligent losers, yet he continued toexecute the very same things he wet his pants over and cried about, making him a huge hypocrite.

smh.gif

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif
pics of Sharon?

pinkloveheart

NAHHHH...sharon and pinkloveheart are two different chicks MisterP slored out.

Sharon actually has a NT sn...def. cant recall it though.

smh.gif

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif
pics of Sharon?

pinkloveheart

HIT MY POST LIMIT...anyways...
no pinkloveheart is someone else idk why P felt compelled to even mention Sharon as she was only on here for 2 months. but no my revenge had nothing to do withairing her out on FB. but i definitely got even and than some. I don't have any pics of Sharon. I believe P is still FB friends with her, maybe he'llpost a pic?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait so MisterP is your sloppy second...furthermore, he was able to score with Sharon only because she was a ##*$@--hmmmm interesting...[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So...you're calling dunks87 a bustdown?

2qdcsxe.gif

"Ohh noooo you didn't"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

SuperAntigen wrote:

dunks87 wrote:

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

Yeah wasn't that your childhood/life long best-friend/room mate until MisterP had sex with her, behind your back, even though he was talking to
you...what ever happened after that...? No really, I'm curious...?[/color]

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

Sharon was a really really close friend to me we hadn't known each other much more than a year but I could tell her anything and vice versa. Anyway they
did their stuff. Sharon and I don't speak but I see her around campus flirting and trying to date my sloppy seconds as I found out no one who was
interested in her and ever remained interested in her for long. But best believe I did get my well deserved revenge on her. muhahahaa
devil.gif
...she recently got aired out on FB for being thirsty after a guy who had just
broke up with his gf she messaged him 2 seconds later. old habits die hard, i suppose.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait so MisterP is your sloppy second...furthermore, he was able to score with Sharon only because she was a *+@$!--hmmmm interesting...[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1bb25feebb869e34788320ca73574f8eca65bc2.gif

3f8150e08fe8783c8757d1bc601e70f71a43abb.gif

laugh.gif
SuperAntigen wrote:

smh.gif

thank you P for that.
laugh.gif

devil.gif

Wait so MisterP is your sloppy second...furthermore, he was able to score with Sharon only because she was a ##*$@--hmmmm interesting...

Damn P, you only capable of smashing Indiana's bustdowns...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

P doesn't even go to the same school as us and never did.
laugh.gif

but this individual is so low she didn't just stop at P she got with and did anything with whoever even if she knew that the guy she was messing with hadliked me previously. There not guys I wanted but it's just pathetic that she had no problem running up behind them like that

Back
Top Bottom