NT, Lets talk: Foreign women vs. Domestic chicks

I've been meaning to have this discussion with some guys who are somewhat versed on this subject for a minute now. I'm half Nigerian/African American myself; my background is all over the place, so to speak. Similar to my background, my experience/ taste w/ women expands domestically, and with women who were born across seas.

Personally,

Domestically: I connect better. Our conversations are deeper, and my sense of humor generally resonates better. Ashley is more than likely to catch my sick & perverse sexual innuendos, at first utter.

Internationally: They know how to treat a man, period. They're coming equipped with more sass, I'm noticing. But at the end of the day, those traditional values are innate.

I could go on about the cons, but the one common element that I've found between them both is the fact that they're indeed women. The feeling of validation is consistent.

Discuss...

I dig foreign women.

My girl is from Brazil, and she DEFINITELY knows how to treat a man. She comes from humble beginnings so she is isn't superficial, and she is appreciative of even the littlest things. She isn't materialistic, couldn't care less about pop culture or reality TV, has no facebook or other social networks, and is super loyal. Her only con is that at times she can get too clingly, and at times when she gets mad I have seen a little crazy come out. But quite honestly, who wouldn't want a woman who is crazy over them?

Most American women I have met are too into pop culture and are materialistic, which are both big turn offs for me. American women also seem more susceptible to cheat, at least in my experience. Loyalty is HUGE for me.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to personal preference though.

ive heard good things about foreign women too. they know how to treat a guy and all that. my girl is dominican. she was born there and moved up her when she was like 2 i think. anyways like the girl up there ^. she can def treat me good. she comes to my house. cooks, cleans, buys me things here and there. would do pretty much anything i ask her too because she wants to please. shes not one of those girls that show off in all their pics either, and thats a turn off. she is also very loyal and gets along great with my fam and friends. what more could you ask for

Back
Top Bottom