Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

> 1000 = No respect

roll.gif
I agree completely....

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I remember when 8,000+ was big... took 3-4 years off and now everyone's got it
indifferent.gif
+1

I been strugglin' to get 10k but I just can't seem to %@*%$ like I used to be able to.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by ccb21040

Originally Posted by seventh letter

I think it's more of how well your s/n is recognized
i believe this! now im gonna use this as a prime example (no disrespect Spot Rusherz). now both these threads are basically the same, but it seems as though since Spot Rusherz is more known his thread got more play than mine.

my thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/190265?page=1

his thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/190647?page=1
Quit crying man, seriously.

I'm not usually one to come out and say that to someone I don't know, but who the hell cares if someone gets more respect (which you see as replies/responses) on here....it's a damn message board!

If you think post count is so important then just post-@%#+$ all freaking day so that in your point-of-view people will give you "respect"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
calm down my man.. nobody is crying i was just making acomparison between the two. i damn sure aint worried about "e-fame" or "respect" over a msg board homie FLATOUT!!!!!!

everybody knows that the higher the post count you have the more knowledgeable, respectable, funny, cool, quotable you are. no im jk but really i noticed thistoo

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

I have to be one of the quickest to 1k. All I do at work is be on the computer. Facebook, espn, and a bunch of other sites are blocked. NT is the only thing I have at work. 40+ hours a week adds up.
You're not kidding! 1000 posts in a month..
grin.gif

High post counts
A few bans here and there
Take some shots at some big names
Go hard on somebody in a PYP

it all adds up and cats will start to acknowledge you.
wink.gif

This is the longest screenname I've ever had, and highest post count.

I remember thinking i was doing it when I hit 700 posts back in the day lol.....glad none of my earlier posts are preserved from EZBoard...I used to have someDUMB threads.

Back
Top Bottom