NT Lets talk tattoos in the professional work field.

I have tats on my hands and knuckles, and I work 2 jobs....I always ask if its gonna be a issue and being that its 2010 its not an issue....even ma gmom isrealizing this and she can't stand tattoos lol

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

Im not getting any tat's cause they arent gonna look cool when ur 70. Ur gonna look like a damn fool lol.
when i'm 70, what i look like will be the last thing on my mind.

I've been looking for designs for like a year. Cant ever find one that I'd be comfortable with being on my chest/arm/shoulder for the rest of my life
ohwell.gif

i wouldnt get a neck tattoo.. but im a business major n work in corporate settings.. anything u can cover should be good tho

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

Im not getting any tat's cause they arent gonna look cool when ur 70. Ur gonna look like a damn fool lol.
when i'm 70, what i look like will be the last thing on my mind.

Oldest dumbest argument ever. When you're 70 you're gonna wish you did the things you thought were cool, If you make it to 70 that is.

What I always say is..."When was the last time you saw any person at 70 look good naked". I don't see what the big deal is no more....but if youdon't want to get a tat cause you feel it will ruin your body in the long run, more power to you.

^^^^^Antuan makes Weezy look normal. I just saw the Wednesdays With Reda and he seems to be like a cool dude, even though he looks way worse now then in thatpic. Dude better make it in the skate game cause ain't no kind of lazering is going to take that all off.

i made a thread this same subject awhile ago...most of the responses favored getting a forearm..but im still undecided
ohwell.gif

going to school to be a paramedic..but dont know if i'll end up regretting getting a visible tat later down the line..

Yeah hes got that big pot leaf now in the middle of his face. and teh skull on his nose. Hes runnin out of room. He had a thrasher interview and he said he wastrying to cut back on the partying. Still trips me out to see how little movement he has in his arms when he skates. off topic anyways....

Originally Posted by 18key

I've been looking for designs for like a year. Cant ever find one that I'd be comfortable with being on my chest/arm/shoulder for the rest of my life
ohwell.gif
well then you probably shouldn't get a tattoo my man.

tattoos are becoming so accepted nowadays that people say things like "i want a tattoo, i just dont know what i want". i don't know howthat's in any way logical. if you want a tattoo, you better be damn sure you know what you want.

Once all the baby-boomers die off, tattoos won't be considered taboo at all. Until then, however...

Back
Top Bottom