NT let's talk worst uniform ideas in sports history

^ Word. The Raptors jersey is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gko2408

These jerseys would've been A+, one of the best...if only they did away with the metallic pieces on the shoulder/knees and used a softer font on the numbers.
sick.gif
. As it is; C-

heinous_Oregon_uniforms.jpg

It's so upsetting just because of the potential.
*GASP*

Xtapol, I thought the 94 World Cup jerseys looked awesome. I even made an appreciation thread about them a few years ago. I rather have those flashy jerseysthan the plain jerseys Nike and Adidas have been making for several years now
sick.gif

And to add to this post, any NBA jersey that uses that crappy shiny material is ugly to me. The Nuggets, Rockets, etc.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I see that a lot of the jerseys in this post come from the brief period during the early to mid 90s where the jersey designs were a little too flashy for people's taste.. The 1994 World Cup is the perfect example of that:

345h4wh.jpg

684i76.jpg

2db1bx3.jpg

k983r.jpg

Some other jerseys from this period that people might hate:

dikembe_240_hawks.jpg

pistons8.jpg

vinceshoulderbig.jpg

2u4r6vt.jpg

95allstar14_627_071105.jpg

reebok-kamikaze-ii-shawn-kemp-2.jpg

bledsoe.jpg

Personally, I like many of these, rather than oversimplified ones where they just slap on a font.

eek.gif
every single one of these are crack.

I see that a lot of the jerseys in this post come from the brief period during the early to mid 90s where the jersey designs were a little too flashy for people's taste.. The 1994 World Cup is the perfect example of that:

Personally, I like many of these, rather than oversimplified ones where they just slap on a font.
probably my favorite all time favorite NBA all star jersey...

i need to get me one of these

those nba all stars from phx with the cactus are soooo legit as are the raptors ones

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

Mitchell & Ness needs to Retro this Jersey properly and not that BS Adidas did.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Lakers booty shorts
this pic makes me so UN-proud to be a Laker fan
laugh.gif
HavingLuke and Odom in that pic doesn't seem to strike fear in opponents hearts.. small shorts adding salt in my wounds
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Lakers booty shorts
this pic makes me so UN-proud to be a Laker fan
laugh.gif
Having Luke and Odom in that pic doesn't seem to strike fear in opponents hearts.. small shorts adding salt in my wounds
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember Odom said he felt "violated"
laugh.gif

Good call by the OP. When I read the thread title the first thing that came to my mind was the Sox uniforms with the shorts.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

Mitchell & Ness needs to Retro this Jersey properly and not that BS Adidas did.
sick.gif

the NBA.com store has them for sale. they are swingman but hey its better than nothing.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

475151096_31ec114389.jpg

smh.gif
yeah those ones last year were bad, when they'd be interviewing a player you could only see from his chest up, it looked like he was wearing apractice bib.

those simple ones this year are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom