NT Losers: It's Saturday Night, What Are You Doing At Home?

yeah so I didn't go anywhere tonight because I suck at life
ohwell.gif
. soI'm chilling watching Robot Chicken and sippin a cold one

What did/didn't/were supposed to do tonight?

This is my weekend to relax and do nothing. Except for yesterday cus I went to a bar in Frisco. Money is tight right now anyways.

Got the Nas concert next week tho.
pimp.gif

What channel is Robot chicken on? I love this %!#.
I'm sick as hell, been for the last 2 days.Was posed to hit the city tonight and my friends Bday Party.
Got me a tall bottle of Vodka, NT'lkin', watchin the highlights on ESPN.

7 pages left of my paper due Monday. I don't see how people are going out to party in 19 degree weather. You can tell those are the same people who are onlock when they are home.

was gonna go to V. State for a party with my cousin...then i realized i didn't wanna hang with him and his frat brothers at that whack !*# barn...

I was supposed to go watch the school musical/play but my friend flaked on me. Plus I got work in the morning.

I was gonna go to the movies and hit on the lonely, desperate girls coming out of Twilight, but I have a test on Tuesday, so I'll do that next week.

I went to my school's opening basket ball game with my room mates and friends. We were supposed to go to a party since our team won, but dudes wereunorganized... and it's too cold to not have your stuff together. So me and one of my friends leave with this girl I know (we're shouting at the restof our crew like "Come on, let's go, we'll figure things out once we're on the road). They don't leave with us and end walking home in thecold. Now they're mad at me and the other guy like "you two should have stayed with us... you two ditched us".

So now I'm home, not partying it up, and my room mate's upset with me. I can't wait to get back to the A next week
tired.gif

It`s like 8 degrees outside with the wind. On a side note this morning 9 AM fire alarm in the building went off. Sister flung open my door with that weshook we gotta go look. The only thing I could grab was cell,wallet,ipod car keys,2 of my camera memory cards AND my xbox360 HD
laugh.gif
. Turns out some fool was putting in new carpet and the dust made the alarm gooff.

went out last night..it's 30 degrees, I just came from Manhattan earlier and I'm broke after today.....

Originally Posted by Gunitjordan

It`s like 8 degrees outside with the wind. On a side note this morning 9 AM fire alarm in the building went off. Sister flung open my door with that we shook we gotta go look. The only thing I could grab was cell,wallet,ipod car keys,2 of my camera memory cards AND my xbox360 HD
laugh.gif
. Turns out some fool was putting in new carpet and the dust made the alarm go off.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
good job

I'm tired as hell from work this morning and I have to work tomorrow morning at 630
eyes.gif
frown.gif

I have no reason at all... Relaxing and browsing is my steez for the day.

Originally Posted by Rafool

relaxing and watching OU give Texas Tech get a major whoop $%#

OU just literally copped a squat and #%# itted on these dudes
smh.gif

im flying rio de janero tomorrow so i dont consider myself a loser staying home on a saturday night.

Tons of homework and a midterm (yes a midterm a few weeks before finals week) on Monday.

edit: also forgot to mention I generally don't go out because I suck at making friends or at least single friends
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom