NT Losers: It's Saturday Night, What Are You Doing At Home?

Yall saw my emo post last week and I have no friends
laugh.gif
. One of my two best homeys is trying to kick it tonight and drink the nightaway. Just waiting on that... Already got a 5th of Sky Vodka and a 40oz of Mickeys in me, If he dont come through imma just pass out and do something tomorrowcus I got plans manana anyways...

I love not having that feeling that I HAVE to go out on a Sat.

I'm good to go just chilling and whipping something up in the kitchen or veging on the sofa these days

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Just watched The Midnight Meat Train(pause) and about filter it out with some cartoons. Nothing planned tonight though (or no one is telling me about anything) but I might call an ex if I get too bored though (damn it Tim, why must you keep giving in).
laugh.gif

My girl went out of town so Ive been a homebody playin my newly purchased 360. NXE is sweet and that GOW2 is crack!

Couple of the homies hit me up to go out but I dont feel like socializin. Stayin in ftw.

I had a robotics competition during the whole day so I'm tired from that. Also I plan on working on my UC apps tonight. I need to get them done
tired.gif

Working on an essay comparing the theme of exclusion in the works of Beowulf and Sir Gawain and the Green Knight - due Monday. Then I gotta start reading somenovels next week since finals begin the week after Thanksgiving. I fail - I need to get better at this whole time management thing.

me boyfriend and I broke up and I just don't feel like going out... I want to sit and sulk!

Originally Posted by meldr

me boyfriend and I broke up and I just don't feel like going out... I want to sit and sulk!
sorry to hear that

im home cause most of my friends are busy, and if i went out i would have been third wheel...ftl

plus i just got the storm, so i been messing with it all night while i watched the bruins canadians game

If you have a tootache and all you think about is the toothache, the pain will be worse.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

If you have a tootache and all you think about is the toothache, the pain will be worse.
deep

Just got home from work, probly chill with some chick but ehh..

have to go to work tomorrow morning

embarassed.gif

And I you said he was one of the reasons why u didn't have time for NT as much.....now you're back to this heckhole
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

deep
We'll we've been doing good its just a time and distance issue we still talk all the time were just not together. If I go out I will getin trouble... so I would rather stay home stay out of trouble until I know what is going to come of this.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Yall saw my emo post last week and I have no friends
laugh.gif
. One of my two best homeys is trying to kick it tonight and drink the night away. Just waiting on that... Already got a 5th of Sky Vodka and a 40oz of Mickeys in me, If he dont come through imma just pass out and do something tomorrow cus I got plans manana anyways...
Good to see you're still alive fam.

laugh.gif

I just got off of work, and I got stuff to do tomorrow so I wasn't tryna go play beerpong.

I don't usually go out but I did have a party to go to. I was feeling tired so I just stayed in and did Business Stats 2 homework.

Was supposed to go see Twilight w/a friend but we both agreed it was a little too cold out tonight. She'll probably come over and watch the football andEntourage tomorrow. Just having some beer and playing Resistance 2 right now.

Originally Posted by supreme math

went out last night..it's 30 degrees, I just came from Manhattan earlier and I'm broke after today.....
Where'd you end up going?

Went out thursday and last night.. get up at 7 am every morning and missed 2 days of working out so don't even want to bother. Plus, every time I go outin this city (Austin) I'm disappointed unless it's a music show.

Back
Top Bottom